DirectAdmin migrate make restrictions on users accounts ? Need helps

cheickmarc

Hello

I hope to be able to obtain a solution to my problem, I explain to you, I made a migration of directadmin of my old provider of vps A to a new one called B, I followed the procedure which consists in restoring the user backups and then moving the from the first server A /home/ to the new server B /home/

now i realize that the sites are not displayed to by those made in with an index.html page and i can not add or upload files again. Seem restriction problem of DA config

but for sites which use CMS like Wordpress, Opencart and other solution, I realize that I have a problem of permission on the directories and files.

Users cannot add data online via FTP or via the FTP CMD provided by DA

I followed the procedures well I would really like to know if you have a solution that all the accounts that I migrated can work on their server without these restrictions.

thank you in advance

Are they admin backups, reseller backups or user backups?

If they are user backups, first create the user on server B, then upload the backup, then restore the backup from within the user account.

Admin backups work differently.

Are they admin backups, reseller backups or user backups?

If they are user backups, first create the user on server B, then upload the backup, then restore the backup from within the user account.

Admin backups work differently.
Hi,
I have use this command for backup all manually on server A without domain folder.
echo "action=backup&append%5Fto%5Fpath=nothing&database%5Fdata%5Faware=yes&email%5Fdata%5Faware=yes&local%5Fpath=%2Fhome%2Fadmin%2Fadmin%5Fbackups&owner=admin&select%30=testuser&type=admin&value=multiple&when=now&where=local" >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/task.queue
After this i move it to new server B

rsync -avz --progress -e ssh /home/admin/admin_backups/ root@SERVER-B:/home/admin/admin_backups/

After doing transfert i have restore the users in DA panel control. All alls accounts come with setting, mails etc..
And i have move domain folder in each domain. For simple html website all work well.
But for websites using PHP with Database, i have this error
errorwithipshared.png
And for website using SSL, I got this error 403
errorssl.png
But all emails, database work well, i can connect.
The problem is not data, i think but i don't know what is it sincerly.

If any help, i will appreciate.

Why difficult when you can do things very easy?

Just use admin backup/transfer for this, and you should not have issues with database and php sites.

Back