Directadmin Top Menu Issuse :: Admin | Rseller | User

grainwala

Verified User
When I loggedin as Admin , previously there was three options showing Admin | Rseller | User
But now it showing only two options Admin | User

What may be the issue & how can I see it back ?

When I loggedin as Admin , previously there was three options showing Admin | Rseller | User
But now it showing only two options Admin | User

What may be the issue & how can I see it back ?
What are you missing in menu?

What are you missing in menu?
Reseller Option is Missing
I have two servers & here you can compare . First server have three options however 2nd server have just two options
Note : Both have Unlimited Domain License.

SERVER.png

Last edited:
I know, my question was what links are you missing, not "what option in access level selector do you miss". Newest version shows just Admin/User for admins, and Reseller/User for resellers.

Does this mean that the "reseller" user level no longer exists?

Great, I always found it confusing and illogical!

I'm little confused, now (standart license):
admin has: admin/reseller/user levels.
reseller has: reseller level only and if he want add domain for own purposes - he must create own additional user account?

Hi.
I reopen this topic because I have the same question.
The links I can't find are related to the reseller's users backup. I can't find it nowhere.
How can I switch to admin's reseller level?
Thanks

Hi.
I reopen this topic because I have the same question.
The links I can't find are related to the reseller's users backup. I can't find it nowhere.
How can I switch to admin's reseller level?
Thanks
If you had any reseller-level backups configured, there is a button to edit them in Admin Backup/Transfer. If there were no backups configured on reseller-level - the entry is hidden completely, as Admin Backup/Transfer fully replaces reseller-level backups on reseller level.

Back