DirectAdmin v1.63.5 RC

fln

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone!

We are happy to announce the release candidate for 1.63.5.

This release includes a new ClamAV scan feature, native auto-update support, series of security fixes and a lot of smaller improvements.

Release Change log can can be found here:

DirectAdmin 1.63.5

The update should be automatically available for all installations subscribed to the beta release channel.

We appreciate all the feedback on forums and issues reported in the ticketing system.

Thanks!
fln

Thanks this version fixed 2 major issues that were reported by me and DA team promptly responded to it.

I've noticed a bug:
Somehow, since i logged into pma with sso, there are no users with any rights to the database, which broke a highly depended-on production database :(

@smtalk

Looks like it broke permissions on some views, there is no permission to access those views aperantly.

Just checked on our servers (Almalinux 8) dont have any problems,
Login as user and we can see his database with SSO

Yes, the db itself remains working, but somehow my user lost all rights with a bunch of views, normal tables are ok, it's just these views that are broken. I get permission errors when i execute selects on those views (and i do that a lot)

In DA, it also shows 0 users for that database on the db listing, so there's something going on there.
My os is Debian 11, running mariadb 10.5

ah, progress:
the error changed to:
#1449 - The user specified as a definer ('noodweer'@'localhost') does not exist (when using the da_admin user)

when using a normal user, I get:
#1045 - Toegang geweigerd voor gebruiker: 'noodweer_weerstations'@'localhost' (Wachtwoord gebruikt: JA)

no user can open those views, it's like the mysql user for the system user was deleted by DA somehow. @smtalk

Last edited:
Back