DirectAdmin v1.63.6 has been released

I cant login to phpMyadmin from the panel (using Evolutions skin), button simply don't work ,
Other buttons are working, tried different browsers but no luck
Can someone confirm this also ?

EDIT: as user it works but when I switch from administrator to user (main domain of the server) button doesn't work

Last edited:
I cant login to phpMyadmin from the panel (using Evolutions skin), button simply don't work ,
Other buttons are working, tried different browsers but no luck
Can someone confirm this also ?
Did you try clicking on it multiple times? Maybe some kind of pop-up blocker?

Login as regular user it works but when I switch from administrator to user (acces level and main domain of the server) button doesn't work

This release finally allows switching between ZeroSSL and LetsEncrypt certificates on a per domain basis (in Evolution skin only), it is also important to mention a deprecation of login-key usage counters (and limits) as well as security fixes.

Is it possible to configure ZeroSSL server wide, rather from the end-user?

It would be great if we can input our ZeroSSL API key, this way we can request unlimited wildcard domains without any rate-limiting.

@Active8 , regarding the CentOS 6, we will have DA 1.63.6 backported to RHEL 6 as well in a couple of days.

@Tazmanian79, thanks for the ticket, once we have access to system where we can re-produce it - we will get to the bottom of this.

I am also experiencing loading the License/Updates section on this new update. Am using the "Power User" skin for admin account.

Getting following page:

{"error":"An Error has occurred","result":"Unable to respond with HTML","extended":false}

Hi everyone, we finally got access to one machine having issues with unauthorized errors on licensing page and other sections (thanks @Tazmanian79). We released a hot-fix to the version 1.63.6 on current and beta channels. New release build ID is 3bf9f21a390f87b1f55a06c14aa0b7abd0bdca6b.

The root cause for this was unexpected date format in the `data/admin/user.conf` file `date_created` field. Initial release forced strict data validation and caused unauthorized errors for all accounts where the date value in this field was not in ANSI C date format. It is clearly visible when comparing this value for all the users on the system grep -rn date_created /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/*/user.conf.

Since it affects the update page, you can upgrade to the latest version immediately from CLI with command:

Code:
echo 'action=update&value=program' >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/task.queue && /usr/local/directadmin/dataskq

Systems that has auto-updates turned on will receive this update automatically.

of-course I have pro pack, let me get a ticket raised with DA team
You didn't mentioned it in your post and I don't have an magic ball so I had assumed you had no ProPack :)
Anyway did you try to "reset" your skin like @bdacus01 wrote earlier ?

:oops:
You shouldnt be using that skin as it isnt maintained. You need to move to EVO. How old is your setup?

I had set it up around 1.5-2 years back, running CentOS 7.

Have my users running the Evolution skin, but for me the Power User skin just feels much faster.
Just days ago everything was running fine, I updated it to 1.63.6 and now can't access the License/Updates page any more. I even updated DA with the hotfix released hours ago from command line, but still no go.

After update to 1.63.6 ./build versions shows:

Code:
Latest version of DirectAdmin: 0 build 0
Installed version of DirectAdmin: 0 build 0

Code:
./build version
2.0.0 (rev: 2837)

Also did something change in the set_permissions.sh script? Setting dovecot permissions is now done in the background? Also with:

- Debug mode. Level 200

Last edited:
After update to 1.63.6 ./build versions shows:

Code:
Latest version of DirectAdmin: 0 build 0
Installed version of DirectAdmin: 0 build 0

Code:
./build version
2.0.0 (rev: 2837)

Also did something change in the set_permissions.sh script? Setting dovecot permissions is now done in the background? Also with:

- Debug mode. Level 200
Fixed in CB 2.0 rev. 2838, thank you for the report.

Code:
Latest version of DirectAdmin: 1 build 1
Installed version of DirectAdmin: 1 build 1

DirectAdmin 1 build 1 to 1 build 1 update is available.

Code:
./build version
2.0.0 (rev: 2838)

Code:
Latest version of DirectAdmin: 1 build 1
Installed version of DirectAdmin: 1 build 1

DirectAdmin 1 build 1 to 1 build 1 update is available.

Code:
./build version
2.0.0 (rev: 2838)
1 is better than 0, we're getting there :) Another fix has been applied to rev. 2839, which should finally show the correct versions.

Code:
Latest version of DirectAdmin: 1.63.6 build 3bf9f21a390f87b1f55a06c14aa0b7abd0bdca6b
Installed version of DirectAdmin: 1.63.6 build 3bf9f21a390f87b1f55a06c14aa0b7abd0bdca6b

200.gif

Back