DirectAdmin v1.652 has been released

fln

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone!

We are happy to announce the release of DirectAdmin 1.652.

This release focuses on bug-fixes and improvements.

Full release change log can be found here:

DirectAdmin 1.652

The update should be automatically available for all installations subscribed to the current release channel.

We appreciate all the feedback on forums and issues reported in the ticketing system.

Thanks!

Missing (Dashboard) text/h1 header on mobile next to Widgets and Menu.

Last edited:
Missing (Dashboard) text/h1 header on mobile next to Widgets and Menu.
(y) for spotting it so fast, however this is actually intentional change. We have slightly changed the refreshed layout (for both mobile and desktop) to make it less cluttered. We have removed the title (dashboard page only) to leave more space for the main search bar. This is comparison of dashboard on desktop:

DA 1.651
1691415109048.png

DA 1.652
1691415136569.png

When using Select All in My Messages and then clicking the Mark as Read button, it jumps to the last page now. Is that intended behavior?

Not sure when this started to happen, but when I look at the Usage Log, and try to view the Full Log, I only see 60 rows. In fact, these are the first 60 rows of the log. Anyone else seeing this recently?

These are the User > Site Summary logs

When there's updates for system packages (on the CustomBuild/Update) page, the 'update all' button runs update_versions, thus not updating the system packages. Is this on purpose? Because it's a bit confusing.

When there's updates for system packages (on the CustomBuild/Update) page, the 'update all' button runs update_versions, thus not updating the system packages. Is this on purpose? Because it's a bit confusing.
Despite being a bit confusing this is intentional. In general upgrading system packages is not a safe operation. Depending on what is installed and what extra repositories are enabled you might need to do some post upgrade work (for example review new versions of config files etc.). Since it affects all system packages (including the ones DA does not manage) it is not safe to do it automatically. Running CustomBuild update action is automated in a lot of systems. That is why despite CustomBuild being able to upgrade system packages it will not do it as part of update all action.

More details in the DA 1.650 change-log.

Hello,

when i select ES (LatinoAmerica) as language, panel change to spanish but filemanager to deutsch. Captura de Pantalla 2023-08-11 a la(s) 12.27.22.pngCaptura de Pantalla 2023-08-11 a la(s) 12.27.08.png

@infracom2005 please open a support ticket, maybe some local language customizations are getting in the way.

RoundCube is now also directly downloaded from source (i believe it was GitHub repo) and doesn’t use files.directadmin anymore.

RoundCube is now also directly downloaded from source (i believe it was GitHub repo) and doesn’t use files.directadmin anymore.

That may be what's suppose to be true, but doesn't appear to be true in practice

Code:
# /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/build roundcube

curl: (22) The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found
Download of https://files.directadmin.com/services/all/roundcube/roundcubemail-1.6.2.tar.gz failed, re-downloading the file...

Download of https://files.directadmin.com/services/all/roundcube/roundcubemail-1.6.2.tar.gz failed, re-downloading the file...

Download of https://files.directadmin.com/services/all/roundcube/roundcubemail-1.6.2.tar.gz failed 4 times, exiting...

# /usr/local/directadmin/directadmin v
DirectAdmin v.1.652 38bc2f3c459cd66473b5787f190787d46f4a7030

If what you say is true, then it would seem that CustomBuild didn't get the memo.

@sparek -I suspect in the next DA build, they will point CB to GitHub for RoundCube. This has been happening with other applications too as DA moves to a different CB model. It's the same issue with OpenLiteSpeed right now. All php versions have already been migrated so it is possible to grab the latest versions by using the Versions override function in CB.

Starting with this version I am experiencing annoying infinite reload bugs in Safari. When logged in as admin and switching to a user and then changing the password after that the page continuously reloads and I have to remove the session cookie. The same when I'm using select box user switcher at the top of the top. Deleting all session/cookie data makes no difference.

After a while when I'm trying to delete the session cookie I see a lot of warnings at the bottom right and eventually "Your ip is blacklisted"

Last edited:
+1 similar, but when logged in CSF menu, solved by adding file to skip checking session. But it must work without such modifications..

Starting with this version I am experiencing annoying infinite reload bugs in Safari. When logged in as admin and switching to a user and then changing the password after that the page continuously reloads and I have to remove the session cookie. The same when I'm using select box user switcher at the top of the top. Deleting all session/cookie data makes no difference.
I have similar issue with Brave browser. It's not always happening, but many times, for example, searching for an user or any function, the page keeps loading without showing result. After refreshing the page, then the search is working again.

Back