DirectAdmin won't work in my application

kstan

hi directadmin experts:
i need some urgent help for some problem in my system, I'd write a php program which will generate a bar code picture, the code work correctly in my Ubuntu 8.04 laptop, but won't work at Direct admin (Which is I won't expect it will happend).
The error message is:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function ImagePsLoadFont() in /home/simitcommy/domains/simit.com.my/public_html/simtrain/demo/modules/simtrain/printnamecard.php on line 114

However, except this everything looks fine.
I quite familiar with Linux and willing to do some tuning/customization to the OS.

Configure Command :

'./configure' '--with-apxs2' '--with-curl=/usr/local/lib' '--with-gd' '--with-gd-dir=/usr/local/lib' '--with-ttf' '--with-gettext' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local/lib' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr/local/lib' '--with-kerberos' '--with-openssl' '--with-mcrypt' '--with-mhash' '--with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql' '--with-mysqli=/usr/local/mysql/bin/mysql_config' '--with-pear' '--with-png-dir=/usr/local/lib' '--with-zlib' '--with-zlib-dir=/usr/local/lib' '--enable-zip' '--with-iconv=/usr/local' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-mbstring'

Thanks and Regards,
Ks Tan

Last edited:
I've looked the documentation, you need to compile php with --enable-t1lib
If you were using custombuild, add "--enable-t1lib \" to /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/configure/ap2/configure.php5 (if you are using php5 with apache2) and rebuild php.

proHSP,

I'd test add in option --enable-t1lib, however seems like in my server can't locate t1lib, so it return me failed. Directadmin custom build didn't include this package? I'd try to find at internet but seems it confusing and I don't know how to get a correct package.

What I'd done is copy the configuration string and test configure in php-5.26 folder, it tell me --with-gd-dir and --enable-t1lib is unknown option, seems like configuration option only have --with-gd[dir] and --with-t1lib, I replace --enable-t1lib to --with-t1lib, but the final result is:

configure: error: Your t1lib distribution is not installed correctly. Please reinstall it.

My configure string is:

#!/bin/sh
./configure \
--with-apxs2 \
--with-curl=/usr/local/lib \
--with-gd=/usr/local/lib \
--with-t1lib \
--with-ttf \
--with-gettext \
--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local/lib \
--with-freetype-dir=/usr/local/lib \
--with-kerberos \
--with-openssl \
--with-mcrypt \
--with-mhash \
--with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql \
--with-mysqli=/usr/local/mysql/bin/mysql_config \
--with-pear \
--with-png-dir=/usr/local/lib \
--with-zlib \
--with-zlib-dir=/usr/local/lib \
--enable-zip \
--with-iconv=/usr/local \
--enable-bcmath \
--enable-calendar \
--enable-ftp \
--enable-magic-quotes \
--enable-sockets \
--enable-mbstring

By the way, I found that in my laptop there is no configuration string in phpinfo(), I think because of Ubuntu hide it. However, it is correct under gd section, T1Lib Support =enabled.

I frustrating about it and I'd rebuild the PHP many times.

Regards,
Ks Tan

Last edited:
Hi,
I'd solve the problem via download and install t1lib-5.1.2.tar.gz at /usr/local
then include "--with-t1lib" at php compilation. Now everything goes fine.

Great Thanks,
Ks Tan

Back