DNS Nameservers not updating

cashawnee

I recently bought my website name and hosting for a year. About 3 weeks ago I purchased an additional website service for my real estate business and would like to point my domain to their servers. I have updated it correctly in the DNS settings (including the period at the end) but my site continues to point to the 101sitehosting server. (https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=caringhomesolutions.com)

I KNOW I have updated them correctly in my Admin account so I don't understand why it's not updating. I hope someone isn't going to tell me that 101sitehosting doesn't allow us to do this.

Anyone have any suggestions? Thank you.

Shawnee McGee

This forum is for those that run a web hosting business using the DirectAdmin Control Panel. It is not for customers of a web host that uses DirectAdmin.

To fix your problem, you need to figure out where the disconnect is. I am guessing you need to get 101sitehosting involved to help you diagnose this issue, since this is not a 101sitehosting forum, few if any at all can tell you what they do or do not support.

Back