domeno perkėlimas

Luiza

Лаба диена! Noriu perkelti domeną kitam teikėjui. Ar galite pasakyti, ar visi duomenys išliks po perdavimo?

I want to transfer my domain to another provider. Tell me, will all the data be saved after the transfer?

Tell me, will all the data be saved after the transfer?
Normally yes. But if it's domain and not server, then you are an end customer. This forum is only for DA admins and resellers.
You have to ask support for transfer at your new provider. A good provider will even transfer the domain for you.

Normally yes. But if it's domain and not server, then you are an end customer. This forum is only for DA admins and resellers.
You have to ask support for transfer at your new provider. A good provider will even transfer the domain for you.
the fact is that there are no contacts of the provider. Thanks for the information .

there are no contacts of the provider.
Then I would speedy look for another provider as you should always be able to contact your provider if something might be wrong with something of your hosting package. Hopefully this new provider has contact options so he can give better service.

I want to transfer my domain to another provider. Tell me, will all the data be saved after the transfer?
Every company in Lithuania has support e-mail or phone numbers. Just call them and they will help you transfer your domain to another provider. The main domain register in Lithuania is domreg.lt

How come you bought web hosting without even knowing who the provider was? It's always a good idea to do your research on a web hosting company before you buy to make sure they have a good reputation and provide the features and support you need for your website

Back