doubt license purchase I doubt I don't understand the payment

sucre13

Verified User
1580946488191.png

I want to buy the license but I see that it asks for a subscription for self-renewal I do not like that option I only want to try DirectAdmin if I only want to buy a year does not have the option to buy a month either and how does this work the truth I do not understand anything says 2 dollars a month and when he wants to pay they want to force you to pay 24 I don't understand anything besides that I wanted to populate the trial license with digitalocean but I had problem with the vps when I was trying to install directdmin octuve an error delete the vps from digitalocean and try to try with another ip from another vps I try to change the ip for a new vps that I had created and says that I have no privilege I do not really understand this I am just looking for an alternative to change cwp to this panel but with these options I just mentioned I do not think that convinces me I have read good recommendations from this panel directdmin but force user to subscribe that is not good and part does not allow me to buy a month t neither does it allow me to change ip in the trial version

I authorize JBMC Software to charge my pre-approved payments to my PayPal account. I want to use Visa for pre-approved payments destined for JBMC Software. I understand that if I have a balance in my PayPal account, it will be used to make the payment and that if my preferred payment method expired or is rejected, PayPal will charge my backup payment method. I can change my preferred payment method or cancel this authorization at any time in the Profile of my account on PayPal.com.

I don't agree with this I just want to buy a year for trial

any suggestions

This is a gift for you: few commas. They're free, use them!!!! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
About your issue: subscribe using PayPal, then log into PayPal and cancel the subscription.

Back