Email-Usage do not show data option "This month, excluding today"

thuanct

Verified User
Hi all,

I'm having a problem because some users cannot show Email-Usage when selecting the Option "This month, excluding Today", data is only shown when selecting Today. All email logs do not show when cronjob reset runs (echo 'action=tally&value=all' >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/task.queue)

Email logs are also not saved to /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/username/bandwidth.totally

Please help me handle this problem.

1713885444120.png

1713885500264.png

1713885529029.png

It might be because of the old "Enhanced" skin, which stopped developing some time ago. Just give it a try and switch to new "Evolution" skin.

It might be because of the old "Enhanced" skin, which stopped developing some time ago. Just give it a try and switch to new "Evolution" skin.
I have tried but email-usage still dont show data option "This month, excluding today"

Maybe it's a translation issue, it sometimes happens and then things can go blank.
Do you have another language active? If yes, switch to English for the account that has this issue and see if that solves the problem.
If yes, switch back to the language you used before and see if the problem re-appears or is fixed.

If you don't use any other language, then I don't know, sorry.

Do you have another language active? If yes, switch to English for the account that has this issue and see if that solves the problem.
My DirectAdmin using language English

It is puzzling that this problem cannot be resolved.

The bandwidth used by these users is also not updated. I tried running the command "echo 'action=tally&value=all' >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/task.queue)" but it only updated some users. The remaining 80% of users do not update :(

Back