emails are not sending and receiving

Nil

I can not send email or receive.
When people try to use contact form (WordPress plugin) in my websites, I can not receive the emails on my email!
I can just see some delivery messages in Webmail:Roundcube, which contain the messages that people have sent to me.

Code:
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

[email protected]
    all hosts for 'gmail.com' have been failing for a long time (and retry time not reached)
Reporting-MTA: dns; at.mysite.com

Action: failed
Final-Recipient: rfc822;[email protected]

And when I'm trying to send emails via Webmail:Roundcube, it doesn't work again!

What is the problem and How can I fix it?

Webmail:Roundcube,
What do you mean ? you want to see your webmail ? like domain.com/webmail ?
I advise you to send your emails by Wordpress by SMTP plugins to avoid using server hostname (search my topic about roundcube)

all hosts for 'gmail.com' have been failing for a long time (and retry time not reached)
Be sure that your DNS setting are correct (SPF/DKIM/DMARC) and that you are not blocked by Gmail or other blacklist

Is that a new server or vps? If yes, check if port 25 is open, could be your hoster/datacenter has blocked this port.

What do you mean ? you want to see your webmail ? like domain.com/webmail ?
I advise you to send your emails by Wordpress by SMTP plugins to avoid using server hostname (search my topic about roundcube)

Be sure that your DNS setting are correct (SPF/DKIM/DMARC) and that you are not blocked by Gmail or other blacklist
I don't want to see my webmail.
the only way that I can see the messages that should come to my gmail account([email protected]) is going and see them via Webmail (delivery failed messages)

What is the right settings fo SPF/DKIM/DMARC to compare it with mine?

how can I check if it's open?
Outgoing you can test yourself. You can telnet to directadmin for example like:
telnet mail.directadmin.com 25
if you get a connection, then outgoing port 25 is open.

Incoming is a different story, you need to try from another server, or from home if your home ISP does not block port 25.
You can also send me a pm with the domainname, ip or hostname and I will try for you.

Or maybe you can state which vps provider you are using, from some we already know that they block.

Reactions: Nil
Outgoing you can test yourself. You can telnet to directadmin for example like:
telnet mail.directadmin.com 25
if you get a connection, then outgoing port 25 is open.

Incoming is a different story, you need to try from another server, or from home if your home ISP does not block port 25.
You can also send me a pm with the domainname, ip or hostname and I will try for you.

Or maybe you can state which vps provider you are using, from some we already know that they block.
I tried:
1704391722799.png

I think it's closed, what should I do?

I think it's closed, what should I do?
First check your firewall's if any. CSF in DA normally has port 25 opened. Of you don't have anything else like Immunify360 or something which could block the port, then you should contact your VPS provider and ask if they are prepared to open the ports.
We can't do anything about vps provider decisions. Often if you ask, they will open the ports for you, but some won't.

If they are not prepared to open them and you want to mail from your vps, you either need a smarthost or use another vps provider which does not block port 25 or will open it after asking.

Reactions: Nil
First check your firewall's if any. CSF in DA normally has port 25 opened. Of you don't have anything else like Immunify360 or something which could block the port, then you should contact your VPS provider and ask if they are prepared to open the ports.
We can't do anything about vps provider decisions. Often if you ask, they will open the ports for you, but some won't.

If they are not prepared to open them and you want to mail from your vps, you either need a smarthost or use another vps provider which does not block port 25 or will open it after asking.
Thank you.
I managed it, and it's working now!

Back