Error Diretadmin update V1.62.9

cmsnegar

Verified User
hi

i m update directadmin v1.62.8 to v1.62.9 is error

This is an automated message notifying you that an error has occurred while trying to update the software.
The generated error message is as follows:

Unable to connect to secure socket: Some I/O error occurred. The OpenSSL error queue may contain more information on the error. If the error queue is empty (i.e. ERR_get_error() returns 0), ret can be used to find out more about the error: If ret == 0, an EOF was observed that violates the protocol. If ret == -1, the underlying BIO reported an I/O error (for socket I/O on Unix systems, consult errno for details).<br>
%s%s%s (Host: %s) returned status error code %d<br>
Unable to connect to secure socket: Some I/O error occurred. The OpenSSL error queue may contain more information on the error. If the error queue is empty (i.e. ERR_get_error() returns 0), ret can be used to find out more about the error: If ret == 0, an EOF was observed that violates the protocol. If ret == -1, the underlying BIO reported an I/O error (for socket I/O on Unix systems, consult errno for details).<br>
%s%s%s (Host: %s) returned status error code %d<br>
Unable to connect to any site for the update<br>

Please contact JBMC-Software, including the error message. Failure to do so could result in an inactive control panel.

what is it error

Back