Error: document not found and redirect yes

tychon

Hello everyone,

I can log in to DA but then I immediately get a page with this message "Error: document not found" and the URL also gets this after it ?redirect=yes. So I can no longer access the admin panel. Roundcube and everything still works fine. Does anyone have an idea how to solve this?

Thanks!

Hello.
Are you an admin? If not, you have to contact your hosting company for support.
We can't look into the server, something might be wrong there or in the settings.

And this forum is for Directadmin license holders only (so admins), not for hosting customers. ;)

If you're an admin, check the apache error logs and domain logs.

Hi, Yes i have a DirectAdmin license on my VPS and i'm the Admin :)

I see that the skins are updates also on 20 august. I will check the logs.

Hello.
Are you an admin? If not, you have to contact your hosting company for support.
We can't look into the server, something might be wrong there or in the settings.

And this forum is for Directadmin license holders only (so admins), not for hosting customers. ;)

If you're an admin, check the apache error logs and domain logs.
Do you mean this one: /var/log/httpd/error_log?

Do you mean this one: /var/log/httpd/error_log?
Ah wait sorry, I was mistaken. You might want to check the /var/log/directadmin directory and some logs in there.

So did the problem start after you updated something or when exactly did the issue start to happen?
Same problem with another browser or from another pc/laptop?

If you don't mind and have time you could also try a "da build all d" command from SSH as root. Rebuilds everything including Directadmin.

Ah wait sorry, I was mistaken. You might want to check the /var/log/directadmin directory and some logs in there.

So did the problem start after you updated something or when exactly did the issue start to happen?
Same problem with another browser or from another pc/laptop?

If you don't mind and have time you could also try a "da build all d" command from SSH as root. Rebuilds everything including Directadmin.
Thanks for the response!

I looked at the error.log and I get the following errors (see screenshot). Looks like I'll be using the Evolution.

I didn't do anything myself but I think an automatic update broke something.

I can do the rebuild but I am always careful with this, maybe I should do something with the skin.

Scherm­afbeelding 2024-08-28 om 10.55.47.png

Check user.conf (/usr/local/directadmin/data/users/"user"/user.conf). Most likely you have skin=Evolution (note uppercase E), while it should be skin=evolution.

Check user.conf (/usr/local/directadmin/data/users/"user"/user.conf). Most likely you have skin=Evolution (note uppercase E), while it should be skin=evolution.
Thanks this is the solution!

Thanks everyone for thinking along!

Back