Error: License has already reached the maximum number IP changes (0 / 0).

andzejleonovic1

Hi,

I want to change the IP address of the license, but the system gives an error: License has already reached the maximum number IP changes (0 / 0). Contact DirectAdmin Sales to enable billing for IP changes.

I have send more than 10 emails to [email protected] and [email protected], both by https://www.directadmin.com/clients/safesubmit.php, but received a response.

Who can tell me why?

I hope anyone can help me.

Best Regards,
Andzej

would you like someone to send you 10 emails with the same question? I bet not..
I think its because you sent them 10 emails instead of opening a ticket and just waiting, you might have hit the spambox...

anyway, if its urgent for production usage, just order a new license, and your issue is solved.

instead of opening a ticket
He did open a ticket.

Did you get a ticket confirmation? If not, did you remember your ticket id? Because with some guest tickets I encountered an issue that sometimes a ticket is created, but no ticket confirmation (and so also no response info) is send. This can only be looked up if you know the ticket number.

If you didn't got a ticket confirmation and don't know the id anymore, I suggest to try again, mention that you did not get a confirmation (if that is the case) so can't look at the send in ticket and ask them to reply to this one. Then remember your ticket id just to be sure.
Only if this is indeed the case.

If you did get a ticket confirmation with the id, have a look at it if it's still open and otherwise reopen it and ask to be helped.

Another option is to try and send them a mail from another email account (maybe gmail?) to sales and explain the situation. 1 email... not 10. ;)

Hello,

Thanks for answers.

would you like someone to send you 10 emails with the same question? I bet not..
I think its because you sent them 10 emails instead of opening a ticket and just waiting, you might have hit the spambox...

anyway, if its urgent for production usage, just order a new license, and your issue is solved.
I want to change the IP address of my lifetime license.

He did open a ticket.

Did you get a ticket confirmation? If not, did you remember your ticket id? Because with some guest tickets I encountered an issue that sometimes a ticket is created, but no ticket confirmation (and so also no response info) is send. This can only be looked up if you know the ticket number.

If you didn't got a ticket confirmation and don't know the id anymore, I suggest to try again, mention that you did not get a confirmation (if that is the case) so can't look at the send in ticket and ask them to reply to this one. Then remember your ticket id just to be sure.
Only if this is indeed the case.

If you did get a ticket confirmation with the id, have a look at it if it's still open and otherwise reopen it and ask to be helped.

Another option is to try and send them a mail from another email account (maybe gmail?) to sales and explain the situation. 1 email... not 10. ;)
Yes, I received a ticket confirmation. Ticket ID: 35300, 35353, 35424.
Tickets close automatically after several weeks of waiting... :)

DA answers other questions and I am getting answers, but this question hasn't been answered for 1 month.

DA answers other questions and I am getting answers,
In that case, reopen the ticket and in an other answer, point them to that ticket ans ask them to answer it. Double check them for responses just to be sure.
If you have a lot of tickets, you might want to consider asking more questions on the forums. ;)

Back