error with phpmyadmin4 + suhosin

sm1372

hello friends

i have install this app with custombuild 2 :

php 5.3 (fastcgi) + suhosin
phpmyadmin 4.2.10
mysql 5.6.21

when i login to phpmyadmin, some pictures are not shown and this error written on footer page :

" The phpMyAdmin configuration storage is not completely configured, some extended features have been deactivated. To find out why click here."
" Server running with Suhosin. Please refer to documentation for possible issues."

how can i fix problem?

Nginx not showing the images usually means a permissions problem. Please try:
Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/scripts
./set_permissions.sh all

Nginx not showing the images usually means a permissions problem. Please try:
Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/scripts
./set_permissions.sh all

yes, maybe problem with nginx permissions - changed it to apache (for webhosting)

can you help me in this post? http://forum.directadmin.com/showthread.php?t=50098

or other, say me is there any way to install openlitespeed in directadmin with no strange error?

No, openlitespeed is not support. However, it doesn't support .htaccess files, so the situation in this case wouldn't differ much from installation of standalone nginx (not a reverse proxy).

No, openlitespeed is not support. However, it doesn't support .htaccess files, so the situation in this case wouldn't differ much from installation of standalone nginx (not a reverse proxy).

OO ... if not support, apache or nginx reverse is better

in real, if apache optimized and config C code, change better, apache will be best webserver ..

Back