Ezy-Bill Client Manager

ezy-bill

Hi all,

Just giving you a 'heads-up' on our new DA Payments and Invoicing module, Ezy-Bill. We anticipate a release by the first week of Dec, and will post more details closer to the date.

In short, some of the features of the initial release will include:

-a fully template driven user interface, allow full customisation/skinning
-fully customisable PDF invoicing
-integration with major payment gateways (feel free to reply to this thread with your preference for supported payment gateways)
-flexible tax support
-billing by calendar month or set billing cycle (x number of days)

Early in 2008 the module will be enhanced to include new user sign-up capabilities (for those who don't already have a hosting account with you), along with domain registration/management.

Per server licensing will be USD$40/year, with discounts for bulk license purchases.

If you have any initial queries or feature requests, we'll be glad to receive them.

Cheers...
Roger

Looking forward to seeing a sample or demo upon release. I would definitely be interested if it is indeed a quality product, and one that would be continuously updated.

Thanks! :)

Any news with ezy-bill?
My company needs billing system for DA. the only not expensive solution for this time is invoicemanager, but the features it have are not enought...

Can you tell us what features will ezy-bill have?

Thanks.

Sorry for the lack of communication, but we've been busy with other projects. All I can suggest at this stage is a first quarter release next year.

Having said that, we do have a couple of sites running an early beta version, and so far feedback has been good. Unfortunately it's too early to provide a feature list, but we are taking "requests", which will help to shape the final outcome.

So, stay-turned and thanks for your interest!

Cheers...
Roger

Back