Failed to login to phpMyAdmin

crossing

Verified User
Hello,

I just installed DA for the first time in my life and created a DB which automatically creates username. But when I click on phpMyAdmin it says :

Database Management​

Failed to login to phpMyAdmin
Capture.PNG

Welcome!

Did you wait for it to fully install everything?
Because when the CLI is done, the rest is still getting installed.

Please make sure you have PhpMyAdmin Single Sign On enabled. To enable run the following commands:

Code:
da config-set one_click_pma_login 1 --restart
da build phpmyadmin

If it is not related to this more detailed errors can be found in the system log, using command journalctl -u directadmin.

Please make sure you have PhpMyAdmin Single Sign On enabled. To enable run the following commands:

Code:
da config-set one_click_pma_login 1 --restart
da build phpmyadmin

If it is not related to this more detailed errors can be found in the system log, using command journalctl -u directadmin.
Its related to that, now it works , but why it doesn't work right after install and we need to ask here :(

Old DB management page used to silently hide the PhpMyAdmin link completely when single sign on was not enabled. And single sign on is not enabled on fresh installs by default.

So most of the users were not aware of this functionality at all. We are planning to make it enabled by default, but have not yet made this change.

And DB page will be updated to show it conditionally as the old one did.

im testing DA db integrations i found that with SSO enabled every time you click on phpmyadmin DA create 2 new users on db server, maybe first click creates 2 user one for localhost and one for serverip, but after second click create 2 new more users

1710001402647.png

after one click on phpmyadmin with sso enabled 2 new users
1710001517733.png

after second click on phpmyadmin

1710001674927.png

Back