Free Skin for Translators (3 to pick from)

Language file is now online on the forums if you translate please take a look and if you do decide to translate it you will get a free skin in return.

Hey,

Thank you all for you interest in translating our skins, at this time we our under a complete overhaul of CPSkins. Every skin is getting recoded to xhtml/css, all cpanel skins made for DirectAdmin. Also the website is getting totally redone, at this time we will open up looking for translators and will make that task easier to accomplish. We hope to see all you all shortly at the new CPSkins. We are taking time to get things done, and done right.

Thanks,
William Wilson

CPSkins, before you exspand your company, why dont you guys react on support tickets?

Hey I agree 100% that we have had issues with answering tickets in timely manor. We aren't expanding our company we are re-doing the website where there will no longer be a ticket system, support will be through forums, ip activations will be automated so user can control IPs. The only expanding we are doing at this moment is recoding all skins xhtml/css and making sure all cpanel skins are for directadmin also.

Lol support through forums how sad.

LOL how is support through forums sad? when honestly the same questions are asked hundreds of times over and over again. I would much rather have a community where customers can come in get the answer quick and go so they have no time wasted. I don't seem to see a ticket system here at DirectAdmin I mean i could be wrong but I can't seem to find it.

I have a few questions:

1- Why has cpskins completely dissapeared for 2 years ?
2- Why have you all of the sudden picked back up with your project ?
3- What has happened to all of your customers that purchased licences 3 years ago , and got stuck with the last version you updated ?
4- Can you guarantee us , if we decide to become new customers, that the same will not happen in 2 years ?

Going for a new skin is a very important decision for a hosting company. Right now there is only 1 comercial skin that is "continuously" updated, and has been around for years. But lately I've been getting the feeling that Marina skin group is falling apart. So I might be interested in participating in your project,

but only if you guarantee us that "this time it's for real"

Hi cyberneticos,

Thank you for all your questions as they are all fair, first at this moment we are not looking for any translators at this time. We want the site relaunch completed first so all tools are in place so it's all done right. My goal is to have everything completed by the end of March.

I have been here 8 years, and will be here for a lot long then that in the future. I have been here the entire time over the last year or so, but updating has been our fault. Hard to explain what happen and why the delays in things, my love is developing, and skinning. The problem I ran into was trying to balance tickets, between 1000s of spam tickets, and development work, had to even give up on my affiliate system due to 1000s of fake signups. The other issue I had was at the time I had to outsource the html/xhtml layout work, I coded the skin but had to rely on someone elses html code. In the last year I have learnt xhtml/css and started php that way I can code and program everything myself so I do not have to depend on people.

All our current customers whois license has expired within the last year and half will be extended a minimum 6months, discounts towards anything else on the site as we will be releasing all current cPanel skins to Directadmin.

I can 110% guarantee I will be here for 5,10,15,20,25+ years unless the unforeseeable happens (death or sickness).

Why the past won't happen? The CPSkins site in the works will be 100% redeveloped and customers will be able to manage their ips and accounts, also support will no longer be done with a ticket system. A lot of people will say that's crazy but I want everyone to see how the support is, also 98% of questions i get asked have been asked already and this way everyone finds what they are looking for right away.

Hope you understand,

William

Just took a random glance at your site and noticed none of the demos work. Just thought I would give you the heads up.

Just took a random glance at your site and noticed none of the demos work. Just thought I would give you the heads up.

Yeah I had to take all demos offline because cpanel had a security hole where someone could type a cpanel command in the url and grab all the custom branding of our skins.. Not that they would get anything that would work to well for them but figured for now demos off till the fix cpanel did prorates through all their releases. We are going to do all offline stripped out demos.

William

Excellent CPSkins,

I am certainly convinced, and I hope everone else is too. I think your explanation is certainly convincing and understandable.

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us !!! Congrats on the new vision for your company, and if you need any help testing or whatever, you can certainly count on our company for anything you need.

Cheers ! :D

If you are interested, I can translate those skins to the Polish language.

i can translate the language to

- Chinese
- Taiwan/Hokkien
- HongKong/Cantonese
- Vietnamise

Back