[Full Skin] einDa! - wootje edit 2023

wootje

I made some changes to the skin:
- Updated outdated pages
- Updated CSS

Click the link to get the skin:

Feel free to help me on GitHub!

Generating Let's Encrypt SSL certificates is very easy using this skin.

screen1.pngscreen2.png

Good to see that you have started to update this skin, we had used it for years because it was really simple and advanced then Enhanced skin.
I hope that you maintain this skin site for the future DA updates, did you test it with DA 1.646 ?

Last edited:
DirectAdmin 1.645 is used for testing. I use a reseller account for testing, so it's not possible for me to test with other versions of DirectAdmin.

Just released v3 of my version of the skin ?

Only remaining issue is 'tr' element background sometimes gray when it's not supposed to be. Solving the issue means rewriting a lot of pages, I'm not planning to do that any time some, because it's no big issue. No other bugs know to me.

The skin is ready for use. If anyone finds a bug, please let me know.

Download:
https://github.com/wootje/einDa-skin-wootje-edit-2023/releases/tag/DirectAdmin-skin-wootje-v3
I really like your old colour scheme bro which was green I think, btw thank you for your effort for us

I really like your old colour scheme bro which was green I think, btw thank you for your effort for us
To change the colors you have to edit the "main.css" file in the "css" directory.

Replace all "#37ABE5" instances with the color of your choice.

Option 1:
File browser
1. Log in as reseller
2. Open the File Manager
3. Navigate to directory "skin/<nameofskin>/css"
4. Edit "main.css"
5. Replace "#37ABE5" with your color in the whole file
6. Save & exit the file

Option 2:
Notepad++
1. Open the "main.css" file
2. press "Ctrl+F"
3. Open "replace" tab
4. Search "#37ABE5" / replace <yourcolor>
5. Click "replace all"
6. Save and upload the file or replace it in the tar.gz file before uploading
(7-Zip works, open the archive and navigate to the css folder and drag je new main.css file to the window and confirm)

To generate the # color value visit i.e. https://colorpicker.me/

Update:
- Removed a few bugs from the 'admin' interface.
- Fixed some CSS code.

New release:
https://github.com/wootje/einDa-skin-wootje-edit-2023/releases/tag/DirectAdmin-skin-wootje-v3.1

To do:
1. Remove the 'tr' element background-color in some cases (need to rewrite CSS, HTML & JavaScript code to fix)
2. Add the missing web pages for the 'admin' interface (HTML pages need to be written from scatch)
3. Fix 'recycle bin' icon in the file manager (is missing)
4. Fix 'e-mail' icon the user view (is missing)
5. Fix 'web-mail' icon in the left column (is missing)
6. Check the 'reseller' interface for bugs (I don't have access)
7. Add some CSS code for 'a:hover' and 'a:hover' (optional)

I probably won't fix these issues in the next couple of weeks/months.

It would be nice if somebody who is familiar with HTML, CSS and JavaScript helps me out. Someone with proper knowledge should be able to finish the skin in a couple of hours ;)

Last edited:
Back