Hello..

Ocampo

Hello.

I am new in this forum site. Basically i did not found "Introduce yourself" section so i have post hello message in off topic section. Okay please welcome me. thanks

We're happy to welcome you. The DirectAdmin forums are for systems administrators, hosting resellers of services running on DirectAdmin based serfers, and hosting clients of companies using DirectAdmin based servers, to share information about DirectAdmin.

While this is a busy forum, administrators do read every post from every poster, so we keep it a clean and safe site. Note that advertising is only acceptable in our Advertising subforum, and only for products which can directly be used with DirectAdmin, usually to enhance it's features.

We do not allow advertising for anything else. That means we do not allow advertising for products directly aimed at Webhosting companies unless they're specifically for use with DirectAdmin. We do not allow advertising for webhosting, dedicated or virtual private servers, or similar products, as most of us are in the same business, and we want our community to one of friendship and helpfulness, not of competition.

Again, welcome.

Jeff

Hello,

I am new in this forum. And i am very happy to join this big family. I need to know anything related from this forum and i want to share my opinion here. Hopw all are will be help me. Wish me all please. Thanks

Back