Help - Change Template

cilantro

Now that I've been working on my site for awhile, I decided that the menu bar at the top is not going to work for what I'm trying to do. My problem is I don't know how to go back and change the template to get one with the menu bar at the side. :confused:

Also I tried to log onto my admin and it asked me for a user name and password. I tried the one I use and it didn't work. Do I have a different one for this? :eek:

Thanks,

Cilantro

Now that I've been working on my site for awhile, I decided that the menu bar at the top is not going to work for what I'm trying to do. My problem is I don't know how to go back and change the template to get one with the menu bar at the side. :confused:
This forum is a self-help forum for users and owners of the DirectAdmin control panel, to help with DirectAdmin related topics.

Because your question has nothing to do with DirectAdmin, I've moved it to our Off-Topic Discussions subforum. I don't think any of us will have any idea of what youre writing about; we don't know your domain name, or what software you're using. I suggest you ask your question on a forum related to the software you're using to create your site.
Also I tried to log onto my admin and it asked me for a user name and password. I tried the one I use and it didn't work. Do I have a different one for this? :eek:
Whether or not your control panel uses DirectAdmin, there's nothing any of us can do to help you find or reset your password; you'll need to contact your hosting company.

Jeff

Back