Help need soms help

WilcoOnline

Verified User
Hi Guys,

i have installed DA yesterday to our server. Yesterday i logon at the admin with the admin username and password.

Today i't will not works. i get no error

Anybody?

Sorry but my english is very bad.

for the dutch people.

Ik heb dus gisteravond DA geinstalleer. Alles ging opzich goed na afloop kon ik dus gewoon inloggen met mijn admin username en wachtwoord. Vandaag wil ik dat dus weer doen maar hij doet niks

Ik krijg dus ook geen melding dat username ofzo verkeerd is. Nu heb ik hem even snel opnieuw geinstalelerd alleen dat maakt helemaal niks uit. Iemand een idee?

Greetz,
Wilco

Have u modified the config in any way? i.e. to allow only htts:// requests to DA?

Jason

can you explain in a bit more detail...

does it show the login form?

if you can see the login form, you just get taken back to the login page after logging in, clear your cache and cookies, make sure you have cookies enabled

If you cant access DA at all, try a standard http connection aswell as a secure https connection.

If the problem persists we will need a bit more information :)

Also, if you have a firewall, make sure you have left the DA ports open.

Chris

allright the problem is solved.
I have restarted directadmin

a little bit weard but it work's

now we have only a problem with the email
When we make a user there is no problem.

if we login with our mail client (outlook) send and recieving there is no problem and no mail

and we have send a mail to that username (mail adres)

Greetingz,
Wilco

And yes sorry for a little weard english

Grrr.. allright

All work's fine now only if i make a account

example:

i make this account

wilcoonline.nl
there is then a mailbox called [email protected] because username cannot longer then 10 chars?

a make a connection with my mail client to mail.wilcoonline.nl and give's the username [email protected] with the right password

All thing's look's fine only no message

now i'm logging on my hotmail account from microsoft and sent a mail to [email protected]

Now must we have a mail on the mailbox [email protected]
i'm make a connection etc etc and no message, No errror

Greetz,
Wilco

check your mail log

check you havnt blocked mail from the address or MSN by any chance

check you can recieve mail from any EXTERNAL source, also try another email address on the same server

restart exim, try again :)

post the results and hopefully someone will be able to help :)

ProWebUK said:
check your mail log

check you havnt blocked mail from the address or MSN by any chance

check you can recieve mail from any EXTERNAL source, also try another email address on the same server

restart exim, try again :)

post the results and hopefully someone will be able to help :)

Hi.

No mail is blocked, i have also try another account and the have all the some problemen. If i make a new pop box then there is no problem. But then i have 2 mailboxes... and 1 i can't use it

where can i find the mail log of exim?

Back