How to configure WHMCS for DA

alexander007

Verified User
well...Im testing DA and also testing WHMCS...how to I configure WHMCS to work with DA? I need to create an reseller account and configure WHMCS to use that account or what?

thanks

well...Im testing DA and also testing WHMCS...how to I configure WHMCS to work with DA? I need to create an reseller account and configure WHMCS to use that account or what?

thanks

I too am thinking abot using WHMCS....

doesnt WHMCS come in instructions and a 15 day trial?

I have not tried it out yet myself but is it not like any other shopping CMS, aka upload the files then go to the install.php page and from there it gives instructions? - thats a guess as i too am yet to isntall it on my DA box.

also I have noticed that they have a forum area so you might get a better answer for your questions from their. however I dont think it matters what control panel you have im sure the install process other than the addons will be the same.

I have used WHMcompletesolution and it works very well with DA and from what I remember, it was an easy install.

I think I got stuck on one part so I put in a ticket and they responded 15 minutes later and it was working. Read the instructions once, then again, then do the install.

Does anyone have already WHMCS configured with their DA setup? I would like to know how I configure it....I dont find the way to create account via WHMCS:mad:

im guesssing you configure it by either using the admin panel of the WHMCS system or edit the files manually with FTP.

got a feeling its the same as any other shopping cart / package.

try their official forums you might get a better solution or submit a ticket if youve still got problems.

Back