HTML5 Site Builders For DirectAdmin

TrendyTools

Verified User
TrendyTools HTML5 site builder is now available for DirectAdmin Control panel also.
After many request TrendyTools has created an installer for DirectAdmin web hosts.

TrendyTools has changed the landscape of website building for cPanel web hosts.

With 12 Site Builders Web hosts can now be sure of providing highly targeted site building capabilities to more of their customers.
Avail of this opportunity and join the 350+ web hosts enjoying the benefits of our cutting edge HTML5 Site Builders.

See Web hosts using TrendyTools,
http://www.trendytools.com/cpanel-partners.php

Site works for me but when scrolling through it sometimes Chrome sometimes crashes. Don't know why. It gives me a link to resume, and I do, and it works, but sometimes does it again later.

I'm very intersted but would need to try it myself before making the commitment. Do you offer a monthly payment option so I can try it? Or a short-term free trial?

Jeff

Site works for me but when scrolling through it sometimes Chrome sometimes crashes. Don't know why. It gives me a link to resume, and I do, and it works, but sometimes does it again later.

I'm very intersted but would need to try it myself before making the commitment. Do you offer a monthly payment option so I can try it? Or a short-term free trial?

Jeff

Jeff, we do not offer a monthly pricing or free trial. We offer a 30 days refund policy in case the site builder does not meet your needs.

Hi,

Before even trying it, I would like to know where the websites that are created will be stored? Is this on your servers, or are they created on your servers and then moved / copied onto our own hosting servers?
Is there also a licensing check in the client sites, or only in the web builder?
Say we stop paying in a year, will the sites from our customers keep working?
The same when you guys stop making the software, will all customer sites keep working without issues?

thanks,
Stijn

Hi,

Before even trying it, I would like to know where the websites that are created will be stored? Is this on your servers, or are they created on your servers and then moved / copied onto our own hosting servers?
Is there also a licensing check in the client sites, or only in the web builder?
Say we stop paying in a year, will the sites from our customers keep working?
The same when you guys stop making the software, will all customer sites keep working without issues?

thanks,
Stijn

1) All the websites will be created on our servers however the finished files will be published to your hosting. This way you will be responsible for the website up/down time.
2) The licensing is only for the website builder. If you stop paying, client that have a website already published will remain intact however they will loose access to edit it.
3) All websites created using TrendyTools website builder can be accessed from your DirectAdmin panel only. If your clients migrate hosting they cannot edit the website with any other service provider that offers TrendyTools.

@TrendyTools:

Please do not post the same post over and over again. If posts don't appear it's because they're moderated due to content.

All you do by posting over and over again is give moderators more work when they clean up the forum. I've deleted all your moderated posts except the last, and have approved it; it should appear directly above.

I've also raised your account level to Verified; that should make it easier for you to post without your posts being moderated (though some may still be, and we do not give out specific details of how we decide what to moderate).

(Please note that though I have some moderator rights on DirectAdmin forums my questions and positions as stated in these posts is always my own, and not that of JBMC, the publishers of DirctAdmin.)

I shall check your site, and if your site offers the 30-day refund policy and you take PayPal I may give it a try... but...

How do you verify that in fact we only use the multi-server license on our own servers? While most of our severs use our own /24, some do not. And while most of our servers use one of our registered domains in our hostname (but it's one protected by private domain registration) all do not. Are we going to have a problem wtih having to prove the servers are yours?

And also, since you wrote above the sites are created and modified on your server, what do you need in the way of passwords to be able to upload the site? Many of our users might be willing to give up an ftp passord but absolutely not willing to give you their main account password. Exactly what do yu require?

Jeff

Confused

On looking further, your site is a bit confusing to me.

Looking specifically at your pricing page, I'm confused about several issues:

Your "Super Saver Pack' lists 12 different website builders, but on the left side of the page (the white on black section) you list the benefit that my clients only five site builders.

Do I have to choose which 5 of 12 my clients can use? Or do they get to choose? Or am I misunderstanding something?

And how does your pricing listed near the top compare with your price comparisons below? If your regular pricing $225 plus $75 per server? And if so, then why is the price shown exactly the same for all server quantities from two to ten servers (the price that's crossed out)? It just doesn't make sense to me. What am I missing?

And some more questions...

If I buy at the $275 price now for ten servers, is the renewal price $275 forever, or does it go up if/when the special goes away, or for some other reason?

If I buy using the coupon code does that give me 50% off the $275 price? Or 50% off the $525 price? And do I get the 50% off forever? Or just the first year?

One more question, which I'll put into it's own post, because it's not a poiont of confusion :).

Jeff

Try user experienced before buying

I really want to try the user experience. Even with a 30-day refund policy, I'd still like to check out the user experience.

Looking at your website I found several companies who use your services. Is there any reason why I shouldn't get an account with one of your clients and try before I buy? It looks like a good idea to me.

And while I'm at it... I did find a reference to your 30-day refund policy, but I can't find any reference as to whether or not you take PayPal. Do you?

I've been looking for a good site-builder suite to offer my clients for over ten years, and I sure hope I found it, but I really need answers to my questions.

Thanks.

Jeff

I really want to try the user experience. Even with a 30-day refund policy, I'd still like to check out the user experience.

Looking at your website I found several companies who use your services. Is there any reason why I shouldn't get an account with one of your clients and try before I buy? It looks like a good idea to me.

And while I'm at it... I did find a reference to your 30-day refund policy, but I can't find any reference as to whether or not you take PayPal. Do you?

I've been looking for a good site-builder suite to offer my clients for over ten years, and I sure hope I found it, but I really need answers to my questions.

Thanks.

Jeff

We do not have a 30 days refund mentioned any where on the website but we remember to mention this if any client looks apprehensive.
2checkout offers paypal if you change the currency to USD.
Also our goal behind making TrendyTools was to help web host fight website building companies that have become bigger than traditional hosting companies.
We started with 5 site builders and now we have 12 site builders for the same price. We plan to add many more categories.

@NoBaloney

I did not intent to repost but the forum was acting up and giving me a error message. I also reported this to the DirectAdmin support team.

The website builder is hosted on our servers and all the files are published using FTP information to your servers. As I mentioned earlier that we started with 5 site builders and we now have 12 site builders.

I am sorry for the confusion with pricing. This is because of out dated website. We previously had business site builder for $225 and each category site for $75. However as the number of categories increased we wanted to bundle them without changing the pricing.

Following is the pricing:

Single server $175/year for 12 site builders
10 Server license is $275/year for 12 site builders.

The pricing will remain same for every year. You will pay $275/year every year.

If you apply the coupon the 50% will apply only for the 1st year. Each year after that you will billed $275 or $175.

Thanks for your clarification. I'll be replying shortly to the email you sent me

Jeff

Back