Solved I want to switch from Plesk Panel to Directadmin panel on my server. Can you help me?

Baby Community

I have been in the internet world since 1996. I remember using directadmin for a very short time. But mostly I used Plesk Panel. I prefer directadmin in terms of cost, ease of use and simplicity. I know Centos 8 commands and import linux alma commands. Can you show me the installation instructions on how to install directadmin in the easiest way on these operating systems?

First, I will rent an empty Centos 8 server and do the installation and setup there. Then I will rent a medium sized server and install it there and move the Baby Community there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man take it easy :)
Can you show me the installation instructions on how to install directadmin in the easiest way on these operating systems?
Just one single line and you are good to go

First, I will rent an empty Centos 8 server and do the installation and setup there. Then I will rent a medium sized server and install it there and move the Baby Community there.
Why double job?
Just install it direct on the new server (why not start using almalinux 9 instead of Centos 8?)

Directadmin mysql server is mariadb? Mariadb is one of my must-haves
You can use both of them ,take care of the license type , legacy license dont support Mysql 8 and above MariaDB 10.6.x

If you have an cPanel backup you can convert/move it to Directadmin:

Back