Installatron dead - license invalidated

Chrysalis

Verified User
Hi I found my installatron not working with a license error as below.

Installatron Error #8: No License Found for x.x.x.x (more >)
Click here to try to retrieve a license again

Their website shows this and when try to retrieve the license.

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /home/admin/domains/liquenox.com/public_html/manage/plugins/plug.payment.php on line 870

Not impressed that their website is down and due to some obvious problems their end, the software has become deactivated.

both are now fixed, I wonder if I just caught it on maintenance or something.

it just came back, and their website dead again, so it looks like their is no grace period as soon as their website dies installatron deactivates :( I am going to send an email when they back online to try and get some answers.

I was also updating so probably have a corrupt file now.

I would hope that they can build in some kind of grace period for events like this... drives die, providers go offline - this was just a preview of what COULD happen.

There is a four or five day grace period for Installatron installs, it was only Update that didn't work while I was working on the site.

I now run a php check on my pages before I overwrite the existing lot. Should stop that error coming up.

Row.

Glad you made the change, but to be clear all of installatron failed, I could access no part of it as it just said my license couldnt be accessed. It worked and didnt work at a whim in line with your site.

It wasn't working even when you weren't trying to Update? It shouldn't do that. We'll have another look at the licensing code for the next version.

Row.

Back