Installed but services problems

It would have been better to follow the install instructions from the main site. As it looks like those are pretty old (comment on there was from 2013). Install has changed a bit over the last year. If you read the console, it mentions that the install will happen in the background, it will be compiling everything, depending on the speed of the machine give it at least 30-90 minutes before everything is ready. Don't interrupt it.

Please use this guide

At the end of terminal will have message that other service will install in background. And you can see log output process by provide command come from that message.

Other service will install in background, If you accident reboot server before all service installed. Please rerun again by

/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/build all

Please use this guide

At the end of terminal will have message that other service will install in background. And you can see log output process by provide command come from that message.

Other service will install in background, If you accident reboot server before all service installed. Please rerun again by

/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/build all

hi.

I ran the command and now it looks like this. Any idea how i can get proftpd, exim and dovecot to run ?

1669564942075.png

I got another error when trying to install any php version. Anyone know why i get this ???

checking for location of ICU headers and libraries... not found
configure: error: Unable to detect ICU prefix or /usr/bin/icu-config failed. Please verify ICU install prefix and make sure icu-config works.

*** There was an error while trying to configure php. Check the configure file

Yes wait a bit longer. It's probably still being compiled in the background.

Now, I think DA team should add notice in the service monitor that says:

"Warning, custombuild is running, so, some services that you see here might not running. Please wait until custombuild has finished running"

Back