Invoicing Manager for sale (auction)

syskall

Verified User
Hi everyone,

I no longer have time to manage Invoicing Manager plugin (http://www.invoicingmanager.com) and keep up with updates, as I went back to school (full time). There is currently 75+ registered customers and there is much more potential.

I want to sale it as a full package: website, domain name, source code and full copyrights. I can even provide hosting.

Best Offer by 6pm Sunday (2 Sep 2007) gets everything.

Starting bid: 800$.

Post here or e-mail me at thesysk at gmail.com

You have 75 registered customers but how many are paying? I have many registered customer but not all are paying.
What type of plans are they one, disk space, bandwidth etc?
Are you selling the customers or the software package or both? Will you sell only the customers?
What type of income does it generate, yearly months what?
Have you informed them of possibly moving to a new hosting company? How do they feel about it?
Whats the URL? Would you care to reveal that?
I think thats it unless somebody has any other questions.

You have 75 registered customers but how many are paying? I have many registered customer but not all are paying.

We currently have 41 recurring annual subscriptions and 28 lifetime licenses.

Are you selling the customers or the software package or both? Will you sell only the customers?

I am selling both the software and the customers.

What type of income does it generate, yearly months what?

Up to now, it generates 41*$30 = $1230 USD / year, plus all the lifetime purchases, which are 70$ (1960$ for last year).

Have you informed them of possibly moving to a new hosting company? How do they feel about it?
Whats the URL? Would you care to reveal that?

I have not informed them and they don't have to know... that's not going to change anything for them.

This is a great opportunity for any entrepreneur willing to put some time on this software. If I had time, I would definitely not sell it, but I am busy 24/24 with university.

syskall,

Beyond feature development, how much upkeep does the application currently generate? e.g., approximately how many support incidents have you had on average per month over the past few months? What has the average turnaround on each support incident been over the past few months?

I'm also assuming the subscriptions you mention are PayPal subscriptions? Please correct me if I am wrong, but this means there is no way to transfer the subscriptions to the new owner? Dependent on a lot of factors, this might mean quite a bit fewer than the 41 annuals will be renewed.

Lastly, is your SourceGuardian license included in the sale?

{edited for clarification}

Thanks,

Last edited:
syskall,

Beyond feature development, how much upkeep does the application currently generate? e.g., approximately how many support incidents have you had on average per month over the past few months? What has the average turnaround on each support incident been over the past few months?

I'm also assuming the subscriptions you mention are PayPal subscriptions? Please correct me if I am wrong, but this means there is no way to transfer the subscriptions to the new owner? Dependent on a lot of factors, this might mean quite a bit fewer than the 41 annuals will be renewed.

Lastly, is your SourceGuardian license included in the sale?

{edited for clarification}

Thanks,

The SourceGuardian license he was using is the property of Resolve-IT!.
What he forgot to mention is that Resolve-IT! has a deal where we get unlimited licenses for our servers.

Considdering the deals running and the fact that you have never delivered on your deal I will offer you $300 for everything, otherwise I will require 17 lifetime licenses immediately for my servers.

Hey,

I'm interested in the answers to the other questions as well.

David

You don't need any encoder as I will give the full source code of this software. The current licenses of customers won't be affected by the sale of IM as they don't need SourceGuardian in order to function. SourceGuardian is only used when encoding the source code.

Syskall, please provide me with the licenses asked for under our agreement.

I have made an offer for everything. I know that there is a lot of work to be done to get it working the way it should be with external pages, maybe a link to some other billing/sales systems, etc. From the forum I gather that there are still (a lot) of bugs in the current code that will have to be solved. I am still willing to give you the $300 offered.

Regards,

Last edited:
syskall,

It would help if you respond. Please contact me at the contact info sent in my PM to you.

...anyone have win the auction... we are more people with more problems with this plugin... I hope that someone can manage this project another time!:(

Back