Invoicing Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsilvera

Verified User
Moderator's Note: Because Invoicing Manager has been sold to another company and a new thread has been opened to resolve any continuing difficulties, this thread is now closed.

Hi all
RE Invoicing Manager
bought it , tried to install it - comes back with Source Guardian error - emailed support - they said they were working on a bug fix etc....has anyone else had any issues with this company - they seem very hap hazard re email - really like the look of the s/w - just want to get it working asap!!!

I have not heard from them for 5 days....

Thanks
Dave

I'm having this issue since September and nothing has been solved yet.

Invoice Manager Error

Hi - this is the error I get when I click on the Invoice Manager link - when i log into my resseller account

PHP script /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/invoicing_manager/reseller/index.html is protected by SourceGuardian and requires file ixed.lin.4.4.2.pxp.
Please read SourceGuardian protected scripts manual.

The IM guys say they are working on a fix - but I have not heard back from them for a while -

Any help toward getting this sorted and working would be very much appreciated

Dave

This is just a wild guess, but I think it would work. Seeing as how it uses SourceGuardian to protect their php files, and it is trying to find the loader, perhaps they didn't include the latest loader. Try downloading the latest loaders from here and read this on how to install it.

Hi toml - looks far too confusing for me to try...its very frustrating...Im sure its easy to sort - just annoying that the IM guys have not been in touch..

Dave

You need to download the ixed-loaders and put them in the /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/<plugin_name>/ixed directory. It should then work.

getting there ?

hi

there are already files in the /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/<plugin_name>/ixed directory
and /usr/local/ixed

They go upto ..ixed.lin.4.3.9.pxp - the one requested - ixed.lin.4.4.2.pxp is no where to be seen....the dir also contains the following - (which matches source guardian loader archive)

• ixed.4.1.lin
• ixed.4.1ts.lin
• ixed.4.2.lin
• ixed.4.2ts.lin
• ixed.4.3.lin
• ixed.4.3ts.lin
• ixed.4.4.lin
• ixed.4.4ts.lin
• ixed.5.0.0.lin
• ixed.5.0.0ts.lin
• ixed.5.0.1.lin
• ixed.5.0.1ts.lin
• ixed.5.0.2.lin
• ixed.5.0.2ts.lin
• ixed.5.0.lin
• ixed.5.0ts.lin
• ixed.5.1.lin
• ixed.5.1ts.lin

thanks for all the help etc..

Dave

just found this in there - missed it earlier..

ixed.fre.4.2.2.pxp

shall i rename it..

I dont havae ixed.4.4.lin.pxp - the highest i have is
ixed.lin.4.3.9.pxp
ixed.lin.4.3.ts.pxp

shall i rename one of those

Re: getting there ?

dsilvera said:
hi

there are already files in the /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/<plugin_name>/ixed directory
and /usr/local/ixed

They go upto ..ixed.lin.4.3.9.pxp - the one requested - ixed.lin.4.4.2.pxp is no where to be seen....the dir also contains the following - (which matches source guardian loader archive)

• ixed.4.4.lin
• ixed.4.4ts.lin

What are these?

Re: Re: getting there ?

toml said:
What are these?

These files are the SourceGuardial loader files. Each file is meant for a specific version of PHP on a specific platform.

dsilvera said:
I dont havae ixed.4.4.lin.pxp - the highest i have is
ixed.lin.4.3.9.pxp
ixed.lin.4.3.ts.pxp

shall i rename one of those

No you need to download the new set of loaders and unpack them in the directory specified.

Software update

Invoicing Manager 1.2 RELEASE

- The new encoder is now 100% working.
- Many bugs fixed.

Version 1.3 is on the way with new payment supports, with periodic statistics, improved invoice printing system and more !

Every update is free to current customers.

- The IM Team
[email protected]

Not really. Your Support is a joke my friend. I been emailing you i dont know how many times now,and i receved a single response.

Last support email was 16-6

Thats 14 days ago.

So to sum it all up:
1. no fixes
2. no support
3. = a poor product

//
update
//

After 4 days still no reply

Last edited:
i had the same and all i did was re install after it was active took 24hrs to become active.

now is there a way to list all unpaid invoices? that what i really need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back