ioncube loader not installed correctly with custombuild (or at least not globally)

Zagorax

Verified User
Hi,

I have installed ioncube loader with custombuild. Now it looks installed:

Code:
[root@fs1 custombuild]# php -v
PHP 5.5.30 (cli) (built: Oct  8 2015 18:40:54) 
Copyright (c) 1997-2015 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.5.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2015 Zend Technologies
    with the ionCube PHP Loader (enabled) + Intrusion Protection from ioncube24.com (unconfigured) v5.0.17, Copyright (c) 2002-2015, by ionCube Ltd.
    with Zend Guard Loader v3.3, Copyright (c) 1998-2014, by Zend Technologies
    with Suhosin v0.9.37.1, Copyright (c) 2007-2014, by SektionEins GmbH

But still, http://hosting.francescoruvolo.it shows and error about ioncube loader (as you can see yourself). On my server I also use softaculous, which also uses ioncube and it is working properly.

What am I missing here? Is it needed any extra step in order to use ioncube globally, so that every user can use it?

Does it help if you do this:
Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/cusbombuild
./build update
./build ioncube
again?

If this does not help, what exactly is running on that site that needs ioncube? Because some scripts just want their own ioncube loader.
And which version of Custombuild are you running?

If you're using CloudLinux, make sure cagefs=yes is set in the options.conf file of CB 2.0.

Does it help if you do this:
Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/cusbombuild
./build update
./build ioncube
again?

If this does not help, what exactly is running on that site that needs ioncube? Because some scripts just want their own ioncube loader.
And which version of Custombuild are you running?

I have built ioncube multiple times but it didn't work.

That site is running WHMCS. And I'm using Custombuild 2.0 on a Centos machine, no CloudLinux.

https://hosting.francescoruvolo.it/phpinfo.php doesn't show any sign of ioncube.

I see that the file /usr/local/php55/lib/php.ini has no zend_extension entry. I have a file (/usr/local/php55/lib/php.conf.d/10-directadmin.ini): which has the following content:

Code:
extension_dir=/usr/local/php55/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20121212
extension=suhosin.so
suhosin.upload.verification_script="/usr/local/php55/bin/php_uploadscan.sh"
suhosin.session.encrypt=Off
zend_extension=/usr/local/lib/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.5.so
zend_extension=/usr/local/lib/ZendGuardLoader5.5.so

But I don't see this file referenced in the php.ini file. How do I check if this file is correctly included?

Maybe try to:

Code:
./build update
./build php-ini
service httpd restart

Adding manually the content of /usr/local/php55/lib/php.conf.d/10-directadmin.ini into /usr/local/php55/lib/php.ini solved the problem.

So, anyone can help to understand why custombuild failed to write the correct info into the php.ini file? Do you have this information in the 10-directadmin.ini file, too? If so, how it is included in the php.ini file (and is it included automatically)?

Hello,

It is not a question why custombuild failed to write the correct info into the php.ini file. It's a question why PHP does not load /usr/local/php55/lib/php.conf.d/10-directadmin.ini as it should do.

In SSH run this code:

Code:
 php --ini

you should see something similar to:

Code:
Configuration File (php.ini) Path: /usr/local/php55/lib
Loaded Configuration File:         /usr/local/php55/lib/php.ini
Scan for additional .ini files in: /usr/local/php55/lib/php.conf.d
Additional .ini files parsed:      /usr/local/php55/lib/php.conf.d/10-directadmin.ini,
/usr/local/php55/lib/php.conf.d/50-webapps.ini

if output differs, then check:

Code:
php -i | grep 'Configure Command'

it should contain:

Code:
'--with-config-file-scan-dir=/usr/local/php55/lib/php.conf.d'

If the both outputs are similar to what I've posted here, then the reason might be that you redefine PHP_INI_SCAN_DIR in apache... probably by following this guide: http://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=183

Hello,
Sorry to bring this topic UP but i have the same exact PROBLEM, and i could fixing it by adding 10-directadmin.ini contents to php.ini
and i have defined PHP_INI_SCAN_DIR by that guide and etc.
what is the fix when we build new PHP?!

Hello

If it gives this error You cannot install ionCube loader, because you do not have it set in php_extensions.conf file.

In the direct admin control panel, in the Extra Features section, click CustomBuild and the Options sub-set. The Edit Options page will appear, and in the PHP Extension Settings sub-set, change the ionCube option from no to yes and install ionCube again in ssh.

I did this and it was solved

cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build set ioncube yes
./build update
./build ioncube

سلام

اگر این خطا را می دهد
You cannot install ionCube loader, because you do not have it set in php_extensions.conf file.
در کنترل پنل دایرکت ادمین در قسمت Extra Features گزینه CustomBuild و زیر مجموعه Options کلیک کرده صفحه Edit Options می آید و زیر مجموعه PHP Extension Settings گزینه ionCube از حالت no به yes قرار دهید و دوباره ionCube را در ssh نصب کنید

من این کار را انجام دادم حل شد

cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build set ioncube yes
./build update
./build ioncube

Back