Is here anyway to block chinese keywords??

glio

Verified User
Hi, first... thank you for checking my post,

I want to know is there any solution to block some chinese keywords?
because everyday some people send spam via gmail with chinese spam content.
But I can't block all gmail server/sender.

so is there any way to block some chinese keywords?
because I try enter some chinese keywords in "SPAM Filters" then when I click on "Block" all chinese keywords change to blank content.
I think this is because encode problem, so any solution?

Thank you so much

Hi. Is there answer to this other than he reply above which I don't understand". Please.

Sorry. I just dont know where to send a new question. I recently got moved from cpanel to direct admin by my service provider Web space bar.
I am just a normal user with a small buiness. My name is Terence. I joined just in the last few days. Please tell me where I should open a ticket. Thanks

You're acting suspicous, previous time you asked where to post in another thread. Create a new personal thread with your issue.
Sorry. I just dont know where to send a new question. I recently got moved from cpanel to direct admin by my service provider Web space bar.
I am just a normal user with a small buiness. My name is Terence. I joined just in the last few days. Please tell me where I should open a ticket. Thanks

Sorry. I just dont know where to send a new question.
Hello Terence.

In the other thread you asked the same question. I pointed out that if you don't know where to post an new thread, you can use either:
Directadmin General Discussion or General Technical Discussion & Troubleshooting
Just think of what your question is about, and post it then in the section which you think it's best suited (can also be another section). It's not a very big deal if you post in a wrong section as new user, so don't worry about it.
But just create a new thread.

And if you want to send in a ticket, then you can visit:

Good luck.

Back