I've made the deal :P

warg

Verified User
Hey guys,

just wanted to let you know that after my trial license expired, I decided to buy a license for DirectAdmin so I will stay for some time here. In the last few weeks I did some thinking on this topic (well, as much as there was time left beside moving during a pandemic!) and I think the price is fair. I'm curious how DirectAdmin will do for me in practice.

Have a great weekend guys and let's become a nice and bigger community :).

Best Regards,

Well that's nice. I'm sure if you get used to it, you will feel like you made a good decision.
Welcome to the community!

Thank you guys for the warm words. I made for sure a good decision - even if it's temporary, it's worth every penny and even more than that. So far I'm impressed by how modular and extendable it is designed. In the past I've bought a specific CMS for exact that reason and DirectAdmin follows the same approach so that's a good thing.

Welcome. Good decision. The DA product is great and the community is really helpful here.

All the best 2 you.

Greets

Hehe no worries @bdacus01! Yep, moving went quite well with respect to the pandemic and all the issues it caused/causes. Still a lot to do . . .

Back