Just an other webmail quastion?

ozgurerdogan

Verified User
Just can not decide which one to choose and know that this discussed before but I am in between Roundcube and squirrel mail. And roundcube seems better.
So guys what do you suggest to this new linux da user for choosing a webmail? I should be stable, fast and if possible some featured.

Thanks in advance.

Squirrelmail rocks. There's tons of add-ons that can be used.

There's too many "issues" with Roundcube lately to make me feel comfortable with it.

Squirrelmail rocks. There's tons of add-ons that can be used.

There's too many "issues" with Roundcube lately to make me feel comfortable with it.

You mean "issues" with Roundcube which means problems? So you suggest
Squirrelmail?
Thanks

You mean "issues" with Roundcube which means problems?

You joined this forum April 2008 so certainly you read about the recent horrible Roundcube exploit.

So which one to go with? Squirrelmail ? I also would not want to have trouble with existing mail account in case I would need to change the webmail. So Squirrelmail is one you mean I guess? I am new here so asking about your suggestions?

Thanks

All of the webmail clients on DirectAdmin except for UbeiMiau (webmail) use the same file/folder structure, IMAP, so they'll all work together if you or your clients should want to change.

Personally, we're still using Squirrelmail; even though we like the look of RoundCube better the current problems have made up our mind for us. We may look at RoundCube again in a few months.

Jeff

Ok, I will go with Squirrelmail.

2 more question:
Does Roundcube use the same file / folder structure? and What is file folder structure:)?

Thanks

Why is it that when an exploit comes out people believe that the software is unworthy of being used? Patch RoundCube and keep using it. END OF STORY.

Back