Let's Encrypt broken in latest version (1.50.1)

Protected

Verified User
Error:

Code:
"Provided agreement URL [[url]https://letsencrypt.org/documents/LE-SA-v1.0.1-July-27-2015.pdf][/url] does not match current agreement URL [https://letsencrypt.org/documents/LE-SA-v1.1.1-August-1-2016.pdf]"

Can this be fixed, please?

Are you sure you're using the last version? Because this problem has been fixed about two weeks ago.

Try:
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/build letsencrypt

Regards

Something to be aware of is if you run DirectAdmin 1.50.0 and have already used custombuild to "./build letsencrypt", then you upgrade to DirectAdmin 1.50.1, then it will overwrite letsencrypt.sh with the one created before letsencrypt was implemented in custombuild, and you will need to run "./build letsencrypt" after upgrading DirectAdmin. This happened to me. :) I think it happens because letsencrypt was implemented in custombuild after the release of DirectAdmin 1.50.1.

However if you was already running DirectAdmin 1.50.1 before doing ./build letsencrypt, it should not be a problem. I don't think this will happen in future versions of DirectAdmin, but I am not sure. I don't know if this could be the case with OP or not. Maybe? Anyway, SeLLeRoNe is correct and ./build letsencrypt should solve OPs problem, of course. :)

Last edited:
It's not working. It does not seem to acknowledge "letsencrypt" as a valid custombuild option, however the interface reports it is version 1.50.1 and there is no newer version.

Code:
root@server:/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild# ./build letsencrypt
 +-----------------------------------------------------------+
 | DirectAdmin WebServices Installer                         |
 | Written by Martynas Bendorius and DirectAdmin             |
 | Version: 2.0.0 (rev: 1516)                                |
 +-----------------------------------------------------------+
 | To build everything run:                                  |
 |    ./build all                                            |
 |                                                           |
...etc...

You need to run ./build update first, to get the newest version of custombuild.

Thanks a lot and sorry about that. Incredibly busy and shouldn't have been doing this now, except people's websites were broken :)

Back