Lets encrypt

urgido

Verified User
Hi
I was playing with Let's Encrypt to see how it works. I create a free lets encrypt to my main domain but now after my test I want to revoke it and install my RapidSSL but I am unable to do it. I can't delete lets encrypt cert, I can't find rsa key as user (I am asking like normal user not root admin). So, How I can reinstall my rapid ssl with lets encrypt enabled?

Thanks a lot.

Hello,

If you are looking for a certificate key it can be seen in Directadmin interface on SSL Certificates page for your domain. Enter your SSL certificate and key using the option "Paste a pre-generated certificate and key" on the page.

it will be just the same KEY as created for Let's Encrypt... I've just done the same for one of my domains, replaced a Let's Encrypt certificate with a paid one without a termination of SSL encrypted access to the site.

it will be just the same KEY as created for Let's Encrypt... I've just done the same for one of my domains, replaced a Let's Encrypt certificate with a paid one without a termination of SSL encrypted access to the site.

RSA key + csr needs to be paste together AND this was off directadmin knowledge.
RSA key + csr needs to be pasted together AND this was off of my directadmin knowledge.
Best regards

Best regards

Hello,

I have installed Let's Encrypt for my domain (domain.com, mail.domain.com and www.domain.com)

The certificate matches for both domain.com and www.domain.com. But I get hostname error for mail.domain.com

"None of the common names in the certificate match the name that was entered ". I have tried creating the subdomain mail.domain, but the issue still does not getting fixed"

Could you please suggest any methods for securing mail.domain.com using Let's Encrypt cert

Back