Linking WHMCS to DirectAdmin Help Needed Urgently

PremierHostsUK

Hiya All,

This is my first post here having moved from a Cpanel/WHM Based Centos 5 Server Installation to a Centos 5 Direct Admin System.

Eventually I managed to get everything running fine and got my WHMCS installed in a sub-directory clients.domain.com and it is all up and running. However, I cannot seem to find any information on how to setup and link WHMCS to DA. In WHM you just generate an access hash and fill in the details of your server host name, IP & Access Hash and away you go. What I can't seem to do is link WHMCS to DA using the required access hash.

How do I generate an access hash in DA so that I can get it all functioning properly. I'm working to a deadline here as my VPS account on my old server goes offline in 10 days so I need this setup working, secured and tested by then.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh and I'm impressed by DA so far and I'm sure there is a how to somewhere for what I want but am learning where everything is with this program.

Any advice on how to set up admin / reseller / user to work with WHMCS to sell packages would also be great.

Many thanks in advance.

Jay :)

Please do not shout (large bold type) on the DirectAdmin forums. We can understand you perfectly with the default settings.

WHMCS is a third-party product, and I've moved your post to the proper sub-forum.

You'll have to ask WHMCS support how to connect to DirectAdmin, as DirectAdmin doesn't do anything specific to support WHMCS, but rather WHMCS has created a method to interface with DirectAdmin.

Jeff

You do as cpanel,

but choose the server module as DirectAdmin, then instead of the access hash you need to provide a username and a password of your admin/reseller account.

That's it and you're done. Oh and also you need to modify your email templates to comply with DA settings.

Log into WHMCS and go to Configuration > Servers > then select the server type from the list of servers below and enter the info requested.

Back