Looking for sitebuilder

Status
Not open for further replies.

sc2sick

I am trying to locate a sitebuilder with features and licensing fees similar to rvsitebuilder. Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Site builders really do not have anything to do with DA unless you are perhaps talking about a DA plugin for it.

Search site builder here on the forum and you will find plenty of threads talking about different ones.

Site builders really do not have anything to do with DA unless you are perhaps talking about a DA plugin for it.
Which is probably why the original poster posted in the 3rd Party Software subforum :).

Jeff

Which is probably why the original poster posted in the 3rd Party Software subforum :).

I was commenting on R1Lover's comment about http://sitemagix.com/ working with DA. All sitebuilders designed to work on linux should work on a server with DA. The fact that DA is running on it is not relevant unless the sitebuilder has a plugin for DA. One does not have to look for a sitebuilder to run specifically on a server with DA.

I was looking for one with publishing functionality similar to rvsitebuilder where the client would click publish after making their changes and it is live on their site without them having to configure an upload or use a file manager. Trying to "dumb it down as much as possible"

I also find Sitezen, but it's licensing is significantly higher than rvsitebuilder

I was commenting on R1Lover's comment about http://sitemagix.com/ working with DA. All sitebuilders designed to work on linux should work on a server with DA. The fact that DA is running on it is not relevant unless the sitebuilder has a plugin for DA. One does not have to look for a sitebuilder to run specifically on a server with DA.

I don't use them and just searched the site here for it... it was promoted as working with DA.... just trying to point him in the right direction is all. :)

On another note in correspondence from rvsitebuilder they said they plan on having it work with DirectAdmin by the end of the year.

Site builders didn't had success. Try to find someone free, but don't waste your money.

I am trying to locate a sitebuilder with features and licensing fees similar to rvsitebuilder. Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

RVSitebuilder is browser based sitebuilding software that installs directly into cPanel. Will not work with DirectAdmin. Just spent some time emailing back and forth and they do not plan on and support for this.

http://sitemagix.com/ as I said in a different thread is a dead website.

I think what the OP wants is the same thing that I am currently looking for. A DirectAdmin plug in that does website building. I am searching all threads now and when I find a solution that works for us I will add that to my signature. Hopefully that will help. Until then I keep researching.

This thread is now closed; if you wish, you may continue the discussion here or here but only post in one of these threads.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back