mailbox quota

I think resellers need to have control over the webmail qouta space. It is an important aspect of administration. Anybody else agree????

seriously

what use is DA if the final user (email user) can't have any personalized settings...

If you're only need in a control panel is personalized email settings, then DA may not be the best solutions.

But you'd better shop carefully; Plesk, for example, doesn't allow it either.

Jeff

Seriously guys,

This seems like a small thing to me. I can host sites, resell, and a bunch of other really cool things, but I can't controll the amount of email in a webmail qouta. . . Whaaat is that???????????

The right thing to do here is meet the customer with a solution. I'm not sure what the solution is - but one should be offered.

Well to be honest I believe it's more important for users to be able to set their own password.

given the fact that you can resell, you can also change the webmail quota, but the downside is, that it will apply for all of your users :)

The admin folks just told me I can't change the webmail qouta. Do you know a way of doing it?

I don't mind if it's system wide. How do I edit the configuration file? Thanks in advance for the info.

Back