Monitoring Directadmin with Zabbix

RukkuXD

Hey everyone,
I have a question regarding DirectAdmin and whether or not is actually possible to monitor DirectAdmin with Zabbix.
Currently we have a Linux Machine on the CentOS 7 OS with DirectAdmin installed on it.

According to some colleagues it is possible for Direct admin to have a page where it notifies you whether or not there is currently a problem within the portal of Direct Admin. If there are none it will either show nothing or just a bland message that everything is OK, but if there is, it will show you where you will have to look within Directadmin.
That is where Zabbix comes into place. Once there is a problem it will send a warning to Zabbix which will be displayed within the monitoring dashboard so that we know which Web server is currently facing problems and so that we can tackle these, and because of the page that DirectAdmin now has configured you can easily find and locate the problem.

So the real question is. Would all of this be possible? I am relatively new to DirectAdmin so I definitely am not sure.

Why you ask to check DA panel when you can select what you want to monitor.
Zabbix has many functionalities , you can monitor everything on server you dont need DA panel

It has a output site, which you can make public visible. Or frame it in other site . How into DA? I dont know.

Back