Mp3 player

SnowWhite36

May I ask absolutely newbie question? Is there any way to protect my music? I mean I want to start my online music shop so I want to give my visitors the ability to listen to my tracks and then buy them. Is there any software that will help me to do that?

There probably is; one of my clients does that. However I don't have any idea what software he uses. This is the wrong forum for this kind of question; we're a support forum for webhosting companies using the DirectAdmin hosting control panel.

Here this is an offtopic post.

Jeff

The common way...

The most common way is to limit the sample to 30 seconds.
I have software that captures all audio and video that is played or streamed on my computer.... so anything but a short sample I can get a short 30 sec of a song would not be useful to me except for a ringtone!

Mp3 player for web site

For sure to broadcast only snippets is the best solution. You would be unable to prevent people from using it as a ringtone but that's the only way I see.

For sure to broadcast only snippets is the best solution. You would be unable to prevent people from using it as a ringtone but that's the only way I see.
Thank you very much for all your ideas. Now I can say that the problem is solved.

Back