Need auth-code for domain with tld = .it

carloiovino

Hi at all, i need the auth-code for my .it domain. Within DirectAdmin i don't see it, so i've opened one ticket with the function available in Direct Admin "system messages", it's ok?

I want to obtain these information as soon as possible.

So, thanks a lot to who come in help.

Bye.
Carlo

auth-codes would be at your domain registar and not in directadmin anywhere.

Carlo, devi chiedere al tuo Hosting, questo è un Forum per gli Hoster che utilizzano DirectAdmin come pannello per fornire hosting.

Decisamente sei nel posto sbagliato ;)

I did reply in italian for a better communication since user is italian.

Regards

Note this thread is now officially off-topic so we can discuss the Amatriciana sauce :).

Looks like a very interesting sauce.

I make my own pasta with a 50/50 mixture of all-purpose flour and semolina; cooks in two minutes.

I make my own sauce with fresh tomatoes, dried spices, fresh garlic and onion, some red wine and a bit of tomato paste. It looks like I could do an Amatriciana as well.

Mind you, not as good as yours, but probably a bit cheaper than a round-trip to Rome :).

Jeff

heehhe Jeff yep.. but is kinda different :P

If i'll be able to come to California once in life.. i'll call you and make you Amatriciana ;)

Btw, few oil, brown some onion (few of them) and remove once they take gold color, put some bacon (little cubes of bacon) in oil, make them roast and put half glass of white wine in it, once wine is evaporated put tomato souce and make it cook for about 15mins.
Regarding pasta, you need to find "bucatini" pasta (if you can find Barilla is much better.. ive ate pasta you got in usa, and... well.. use Barilla thats is italian ;) ).

Once pasta is ready, put pasta in the sauce and make it cook for 2 minutes turning it to make souce stick with the pasta.

Once done, you would need pecorino chees and parmigiano chees, put in it.. and voilà :) hope i did explain well and you will be able to replicate it :)

Take a look here for how should look and for the recipe (use mine should be little better) ;)

Regards

I think you've forgotten a link in your last paragraph. I don't invite friends for dinner too often these days, but perhaps your recipe will give me the reason. :)

Jeff

Thanks. Looks good, looks easy. Peeling the tomatoes appears to be the most difficult part :).

Jeff

I could, but I don't want to. I have the newer 1500-watt version of the Ninja Kitchen System Pro (buyninjakitchensystem.com); it does a great job pureeing unpeeled tomatoes. In fact it makes fresh tomato juice from unpeeled tomatoes. Do you think using unpeeled tomatoes will affect the texture? (It probably won't affect the texture; it's very good at pureeing.)

Note that the link is to the original English-language site; not the translated version; I'm thinking others may want to look at it as well, and I'm sure you know how to use Google Translate for an Italian version :).

If you understand spoken American English well and have fifteen minutes, here's a link to the YouTube version of their television commercial (youtube.com).

And yes, it really does turn ice into snow (watch the video); comes in handy here in the Southern California desert :).

Jeff

Hey just dropped by and saw this jibberish :) but than it hit my wow i was hungry so i am on a mission to make this Amatriciana looks so delicious looking forward to cooking this

for my girlfriend :D i hope she like's it :) if so then i did it right thank you for the recipe.

Back