Needed a System adminstrator for server optimisation and trouble shooting

tripat

Verified User
We need a Linux Adminstration Guru and some one who has sound knowledge of DirectAdmin for trouble shooting on our server.

Our server is running Redhat 5 and latest directadmin with PHP 5. Server is used only as web server. Every thing works fine at some times but at some times we see server load increases too much that is going to 35 to 40 to 50 and then server hangs and does not respond to any service. At this time, we call our ISP and they physically reboot server and everything works correctly after that.

Our ISP is not giving us support of software as Apache, mySQL and PHP is custom installed with DirectAdmin.

Hardware configuration of our server is:
4 x Intel Xeon Dual core 3Ghz
8 GB of RAM
2 36GB SCSI HDD

Hardware is all checked by ISP and they say there is no problem in hardware and have also tried changing memory chips completly but this also does not help.

Please tell us your hourly rate of support and we need someone who is also available 24 hrs on phone atleast for 1 week for any emergency support, after he does checks/optimization on our server.

Hi, Thanks for contacting :)

I have added you in my yahoo messenger, my id is "mail2tripat at yahoo.com"

Please contact me there or send me your phone number so that we can discuss more in detail.

Regards,
Tripat

Back