New version notification?

Richard G

Verified User
I just discovered that there was an exim.dkim.conf version 1.3 while I still was using v1.2.
The first line of version 1.3 is for example completely different.

Can't it be done that users will get a notification if an update is made?
Or even better, that if present, it will be update automatically with custombuild?

I just discovered that there was an exim.dkim.conf version 1.3 while I still was using v1.2.
The first line of version 1.3 is for example completely different.

Can't it be done that users will get a notification if an update is made?
Or even better, that if present, it will be update automatically with custombuild?

Strange here with Custombuild GUI plugin.
Settings in > edit options for Exim.conf with release on 4.5 this was though updated to a version 1.3

CustomBuild 2.0 1.0.23 and 2.0.0 (rev: 1934) ONLY after update this from 2.0.1.0.22 to the 23

<code>Installatron 9.1.41 9.1.40 yes yes yes Installatron LLC</code> Installatron is in plugins asking for update to older version 9.1.40 saying that this is newer version then the 9.1.41 ? ( this was in log after that 1.0.22 to 1.0.23 update "Request to update denied: software is up to date at version 1.54.1"

( this / beacause of this ? http://forum.directadmin.com/showthread.php?t=48989&page=22&p=291234#post291234 )

Richard You are sure there is/was no customized version txt set for that file?

Last edited:
I don't use the custombuild GUI plugin, i always do everything via SSH.
My settings in options.conf are the same as you have:
Code:
exim=yes
eximconf=yes
eximconf_release=4.5
At this moment exim.conf is at version 4.5.10 and exim.pl version #24. So that's up to date, only the exim.dkim.conf wasn't on the Centos 6 servers, but it was correct on the Centos 7 server.

All my servers have Custombuild 2.0.0 (rev: 1934)

Back