no PHP selector available under sub-domain management

ernst67

New member
Joined
Nov 12, 2022
Messages
6
Hello all,

I'm trying to test a new version of my website that requires a differtent PHP version of the current site.

So I created a subdomain test.mysite.com and now I'm trying to set a different PHP version for the subdomain:

Naamloos.jpg

However... I don't have a PHP selector at the subdomain level :-/
I it a setting that i have missed?

I also have reseller acces to this hosting account but I could not find a setting that allows PHP-selection at subdomain level.
Can someone please guide me to the solution? (or should I speak to the hosting company?)

Thanks!
 
there is no PhpSelector for subdomain.
You can add subdomain as additional domain and then change php for it.
 
I don't know.

Alas my hoster has disabled that part of the menu (System Info & Files >> System Information) I get:

Unable to show the system information​

It has been disabled
 
OK, will do.
Thanks for the assistance!

Do you know from which version onwards it's possible in DA?
And.... is creating a new test.domain.com a workaround?
 
Back
Top