nobody likes a "L"earner

DigitalDev

Verified User
Pretty gutted to get a knock back from DA today although that wont stop me. It was misunderstood that i am a learner i have prrogrammed code as long as i have been alive.

The reaon i mentioned BETA was my way of letting people test my product for free like open-source should be, but we NEED to put PRO features in to cover server costs. (not my thoughts but the person paying my wage)

So because im new and havent "proved" myself i wont get included with the community and my WPDA project will probably just goto waste never mind ill build somethin esle. x

Thanks to those who got involved with our project, x

So because im new and havent "proved" myself i wont get included with the community and my WPDA project will probably just goto waste never mind ill build somethin esle. x
Nah I don't think that is the case. I think a lot of people like that you're making stuff. But probably most hosters here don't use Wordpress for their business so don't need the WPDA. Also the conversion script for cPanel<->DA is maybe only needed when one does such change, but how often is that?

So imho it doesn't have to do with being a "L"earner or being new on the DA forums but rather with what people need on there hosting business or not. In that case why should anybody disturb a thread with a comment like "nice but I don't need it" for example? It's a fairly friendly community here.

although that wont stop me
Well that's the spirit! Just keep it up. I'm sure you probably will stumble on something which a lot of us want to have. ;)

Always nice to have new people around trying things. Thats for sure! (y)

Thank you Johannes, and yes offcourse another update will be rolled out today, ive added in scheduled events and changed the server reboot to perform on a schedule too.

Very sorry to hear that and my condolences!! I don't know how many people want to manage DA with WP but I've looked at the code (and sent you feedbacks), this has potential. Maybe not with WP but there are dozens of applications for a reasonable API.

If it encourages you, DA has revoked all my dev licenses, I have now replaced them with my own lifetimes, I find it objectionable but so be it. (if hard to understand, EN is not my native language!)

Last edited:
Very sorry to hear that and my condolences!! I don't know how many people want to manage DA with WP but I've looked at the code (and sent you feedbacks), this has potential. Maybe not with WP but there are dozens of applications for a reasonable API.

If it encourages you, DA has revoked all my dev licenses, I have now replaced them with my own lifetimes, I find it objectionable but so be it. (if hard to understand, EN is not my native language!)
Good point, i will once WP is done work on other platforms to integrate with DA, enhancing WHMCS DA module will probably follow soon to start with.

Back