Novice Trying To Run Software From Server

paulrazey

Hi all, I have just managed to install DA onto a server, I am very green to this, I have some web based software I want to upload and run from the server but have no idea how to do this, I have downloaded the files onto my MacBook, I can upload via file manager but do not know how to activate the software on a browser. Any help will be appreciated.

Many thanks

Paul

You must install the software first on your server. most of the time this is done in your public_html directory (check the manual of your software)
Usually its starts with an creating an database and use that in the setup steps of that software.
Maybe its handy to share which software you want to use/install

You must install the software first on your server. most of the time this is done in your public_html directory (check the manual of your software)
Usually its starts with an creating an database and use that in the setup steps of that software.
Maybe its handy to share which software you want to use/install
Hi, thanks for prompt reply, the link to the software is:

I normally use softaculous in CPanel on a different server, I feel out of my depth at the moment here but will percevfere.

Virtuozzo is what I have, Virtuozzo VPS Slice (CentOS 2 Slices), all alien to me.

Back