Order domains per user

Leen

Verified User
I saw that when adding a new domain to a user the domain that comes first in the alphabet becomes the ‘primary’ domain. When resending a welcome e-mail, the information is now related to the first domain in the list, instead of the first domain ever added to the user.

Is there a way to change this order or to make one domain the primary? E.g. from my user disc the first domain was ‘discnl.com’. Now I have added ‘dekleinstebrandblusser.nl’ and this domain has now become the first domain in the list. Welcome mails are based on this domain name.

Hello,

Yes, the primary defaults to the last domain added, but you can change it:

User Panel -> Domain Administration -> select the new primary domain and click "Set as Default"

John

Nice, thanks!

Is it also possible to get in the welcom e-mail a list of domainnames under this user, default domain?

Greetings,

Leen Lagendijk

Hello,

Well welcome emails are for new users.. and you can only create 1 domain with the new user. The email would have been sent after the domain is created..

If you want to be notiifed when new domains are added, you can look into doing a bit of scripting with "domain_create_post.sh". See /usr/local/directadmin/scripts/custom/README

John

Back