Solved phishing , spambloker , rspamd

we should have a script that analyzes every message that comes in that comes from a source of word is that if it is listed, it is blocked automatically is not do it manually ...
There is an howto for spamassassin made by DA here :

For rSpamd someone solved this here :

Stop guys, you take me for a fool or what, I know this configuration, even that, it passes

Have fun with your spam, great the help you give, I tell you or I ask for a fair sense in a search for integration that would give as a step to push the spam from our servers for a protection as correct as possible or you have fun to tell us to go a doc that I know perfectly is so I used to configure my antispam is so RSpamd, I have respect for the forum is the people who surrounds them, but the I'm very sad vis-à-vis your response.

Pretty sure something is getting lost in translation because @Active8 tried to help and you insulted him.
Arrêtez les gars, vous me prenez pour un idiot ou quoi, je connais cette configuration, même ça, ça passe.

I am talking about him in the translation of my sentence ???

We cant smell what you know or don't know, sorry for helping then
Have fun with your spam
I apologize, since the deactivation of this
sincerely, @Active8 I reacted like a kid and indeed this function does worse than better.
Delete list.dnswl.org mentioned here (not sure if it helped or not but it looks to me that it would not hurt)

The sounds make the music. Would i say "come down", or would i say "couche-toi" - basically it means the same, but it sounds completely differently. just my opinion.
I'm not going to make trouble, just understand why some messages, especially crude phishing, get through with very low scores

I apologize, since the deactivation of this
sincerely, @Active8 I reacted like a kid and indeed this function does worse than better.
Apologie accepted, no hard feelings though but please check your replies before posting.

just understand why some messages, especially crude phishing, get through with very low scores
You can start with lowering your filters in rspamd :

Code:
echo "EASY_NO_REVERSE_IP==60" >> /etc/exim.easy_spam_fighter/variables.conf.custom
echo "EASY_SPF_FAIL==60" >> /etc/exim.easy_spam_fighter/variables.conf.custom
echo "EASY_DKIM_FAIL==60" >> /etc/exim.easy_spam_fighter/variables.conf.custom
restart Exim:
Code:
service exim restart

To be sure , you have also lowered the values in Spamassassin (yes rSpamd make use of that settings also ) section in DA panel to lets say to 4 ? (check what value is best for you)

Hi!
For disable list.dnswl.org on rspamd:

Create this file:
/etc/rspamd/local.d/rbl.conf

With this content:

Code:
rbls {
    dnswl {
      enabled = false;
    }

dnswl_dwl {
      enabled = false;
    }

"SURBL_MULTI" {
          enabled = false;
    }

"URIBL_MULTI" {
          enabled = false;
    }

}

Disabling URBL its optional, but this rbl wont works well.

After create the file, you need to restart rspam:

service rspamd restart

or

systemctl restart rspamd

Back