PHP 8.2.11 and 8.1.24 Released

BillyS

Verified User

Current Stable PHP 8.2.11 (Changelog)

GPG Keys for PHP 8.2

Old Stable PHP 8.1.24 (Changelog)

GPG Keys for PHP 8.1

These version are already released with nightly builds on alpha update channel. All tests are passing so they will be included in the next DA 1.654 RC

Well, we are planing to release DA 1.654 RC today so it will get to current quite soon. If there is nothing major we avoid making surplus releases just to bump the minor versions of 3rd party software.

These can always be grabbed anyway just by changing the version in CustomBuild

How are you guys doing it?

I am on channel Current and have set PHP version 8.2 in options.conf. No updates so far. And when I try to change the PHP version in options.conf to 8.2.11 it gives me an error when I run the build script.

How are you guys doing it?
I'm on the version I mentioned above, that's important for PHP at this point. As DA points more updates away from the DA repository, you'll be able to go directly to git or the developer's repository.

Since PHP already points to the origin, we can grab those directly. I use the GUI as the admin and

Admin>CustomBuild>Versions>php82>8.2.11>Save

Then go back to CustomBuild>Updates and it will be there

Remember, you need to maintain these custom versions as new builds come out. For example, when 1.654 comes out, the new version for php82 will be 8.2.11. So you would want to remove the custom version you just set (it is now the default).

Back