PHP-selector

Astaldo

Hello!
We are going to use Plesk for our web-hosting. Now we have Personal DirectAdmin license (with CloudLinux) before we move from other hosting panel.
And we've faced with some main issue for us:
users cannot change PHP-version per-www-domains. PHP-selector in CloudLinux installed, lsphp-module installed too.
But we only can change PHP-version for whole user's account (for all www-domains). I wonder why it is so ?
I saw similar themes on this forum and there was advise to use .htaccess files. But this is not the way we look for our customers :(
So we tried another panel - Plesk (with CloudLinux too) - and there all works as we expect (see attached screenshot).

Attachments

• Plesk-php-selector.jpg
    Plesk-php-selector.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 190
But we only can change PHP-version for whole user's account (for all www-domains). I wonder why it is so ?
Could be I misunderstand the question, but you can change the PHP version for each domain. You can even use a different version for a subdomain. Where did you read this wasn't possible? I use OpenLiteSpeed and just tested this myself. Worked. Did you read the documents here?

Could be I misunderstand the question, but you can change the PHP version for each domain. You can even use a different version for a subdomain. Where did you read this wasn't possible? I use OpenLiteSpeed and just tested this myself. Worked. Did you read the documents here?

Yes, we read documentation. We are using Nginx+Apache with lsphp-module (CloudLinux PHP-selector) - as I wrote earlier, we can only change php-version for all www-domains, not per-domain.

I don't have that configuration so maybe someone else can comment. I only know you can do it with DA. Is this really a CloudLinux issue? Have you asked them why their functionality is limited?

Cloudlinux PHP Selector doesn't allow this natively (as far as I'm aware, not a CL user myself), but @Zhenyapan shared a plugin on the forum which should allow for this:

Back